Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

WHAT EVER IT TAKES!!!.................

12 years ago 0 1853 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Way to go Tim!!!
Vincenza, Health Educator
12 years ago 0 2778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Tim!!!

Welcome back and huge congrats on your 3 years of freedom!  You are definitely right... if you want it bad enough and are willing to do "what ever it takes", you can achieve anything!  

Way to go, buddy!

Jim 
  • Quit Meter

$44,280.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 1059 Hours: 18

Minutes: 29 Seconds: 32

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

12 years ago 0 1080 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
HI Tim, and many congratulations on your 3 years smoke free. My husband and I are just coming up to our 4 year anniversary doesn't it feel great to be free from the habit? Reward yourself well, you've earned it.
12 years ago 0 2606 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Tim,

Many congratulations on 3 smoke-free years! Thank you so much for stopping in and sharing your success with us! 

How did you get through the difficult moments? What other words of advice would you have for people just getting started?

Samantha, Health Educator
12 years ago 0 39 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello folks, my name is Tim and I quit smoking three years ago today.  I had tried for years, but I never really had a plan.....Finally it became to much, and I began to realize how much of a tax smoking was on not just me but my family as well.  I decided to get help- professional from my doctor ( we decided on Wellbutrin) and I became a faithful member of the STOP SMOKING CENTER.     IT WORKS PEOPLE!   Stick with it.  One of the best things I have ever done for myself.  You can do it.

Reading this thread: