Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,525 Members

Please welcome our newest members: PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH, ALAICA

Just wanted to give a warm SSC welcome to the new quiters!

12 years ago 0 6 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Kristen,   Congrats on those 140 days,  I'm proud of You,  You are going where I have been,  I will have 9 years Smoke Free on March 10th,  and I owe it all to the Stop Smoking Center,  and the Lovely People around the World who encouraged me,  Never in my wildest dream thought I could give up cigarettes,  especially after 40 some years smoking,  1 1/2 packs a day,  my odds in Vegas was not too good,  I'm Proud of Anyone who can walk away from a cigarette and lead a good healthy life,  I wish You much continued success,  and Stay close to this Smoking Center,  and the People Who make it,  Keep up the good work,  and the Rewards for Your effort will just be Remarkable and Outstanding,   May Your Days Be Happy,   Sunshine
12 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
We are always here for support!

Your are not alone!

We do know where you are coming from!

We can help!

Come on in and post!

Josie, Health Educator
12 years ago 0 74 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank you very much, KristenW88, that's quite sweet of you. It's really nice to know how others fared ahead and it's nice to help those just starting out, too. DeniseK
12 years ago 0 147 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Like i said in previous posts, this is the one time you can be a quitter and actually be proud of it!! Congratulations to all those you have decided to take the step to bettering your health. I for one did it only 4 months ago. It is going to be challenging and there will be times where you'll think it'll be easier to just lit up a cigarette, or chew that tobacco. But i PROMISE you, it is so not worth it. You can't imagine how much better you're going to feel once all the cravings have subsided and you can just freely sit in your house and watch tv or just relax reading a book without your nerves getting the better of you.I do promise you, it will get easier! 

Don't give up on yourself just yet. Just when you think you're at the end of your rope, think to yourself N.O.P.E.. Not One Puff Ever! It really helped me get through my quit.. Those of you whom are knew may read my story in the hall of fame section on the month of December. I'm truly honored to be able to help people in any way i can. I'll be here personally to help anyone that needs it. Just send me an email and i'll respond ASAP. Congrats again and good luck on your quits! Welcome to SSC!! 

Reading this thread: