Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

Hi Everyone~ One Day At A Time

12 years ago 0 11214 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome Cadorote,

Sounds like you are off to a good start. Be sure to read through the program to prepare yourself.  Also, continue to post in the forums. We are all here to support you. Another great tool is to blog about your quit in your quit blog.  Many members find this helpful and it is interesting to look back on how far you have come!

How do you think your life will be different once you quit successfully?  How will you be different?

Ashley, Health Educator
12 years ago 0 2 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi everyone- i'm just starting to get involved in this program- actually i am using the baggy method- where i started with 20 cigs in the bag on the first day- october 1- now i'm at day 12- it is getting hard as the number of cigs go down- i have 9 cigs to smoke today- for coping and freedom strategies i meditate(TM) sometimes 4 times a day-
i have been up since 5:30 this morning and haven't had a cig yet- i quite drinking alcohol in 1985- i am also a recovering alcoholic.........which is why it has taken me so long to give up smoking- well i guess that is it for now- i wish you success in all you do today.........cadorote 

Reading this thread: