Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,527 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

I'm Back

15 years ago 0 58 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Bea,and Welcome back!!  Glad to see your back on the quit with all of us.I too have found, after blowing a 3mo. quit, that all it takes is one, like they say, one smoke away from a pack a day!! That was me. I know now and you have seen how that works! We just have to be super tough and never let our guard down. I know we can all do it, like you mentioned, sometimes with not much help from people around us, but we'll make it if we hang in there. Sometimes I think their just jealous that they don't even have the ballls to try, ya think!!   Keep up the good work Bea, we'll make it work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!            Dasie

My Milage:

My Quit Date: 1/19/2008
Smoke-Free Days: 119
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 3,570
Amount Saved: $758.63
Life Gained:
Days: 17 Hrs: 2 Mins: 3 Seconds: 41

15 years ago 0 53 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank you all for kind words.  I have put alot of things in place to get through it this time around. I remind myself how good the food tastes and smells.  I literally know that the best smell in the morning when waking up is "FOLGERS" in my cup!  Couldn't smell it or taste it before! 

Thanks Guys - I'm going to post as often as possible and I tend to thoroughly read these posts as I learn something from each of you. 

My Milage:

My Quit Date: 5/3/2008
Smoke-Free Days: 14
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 168
Amount Saved: $33.60
Life Gained:
Days: 1 Hrs: 3 Mins: 44 Seconds: 44

Reading this thread: