Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,634 Members

Please welcome our newest members: CuppaJo, GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL

Hi, brand new here

16 years ago 0 74 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
rockstar...I hadn't thought of myself as being in the negatives, what a totally cool way to think of it ;-) I was thinking I had 24 years to go before I would be able to think in terms of zero (that's how long I smoked). I've been poking around a bit more and this place rocks! I totally love the mods corner, tons of good info there. Have a great day all ttyl [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]9/9/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 534 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 21,360 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $10,680.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 49 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 7 [B]Seconds:[/B] 25
16 years ago 0 149 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hi cabbage...
16 years ago 0 3875 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Cabbage39! Download the quit meter and watch those years grow! Welcome to the SSC! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 355 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 8,875 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $3,745.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 46 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 53 [B]Seconds:[/B] 6
16 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Cabbage, Please have a look through the Mod's corner forum. Sundays & Thursday are CBT days. This month we are focusing on anger management. The posts may be of help to you! Danielle, Bilingual Health Educator
16 years ago 0 515 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Cabbage welcome to the site. Not too often someone joins with the amount of quit time you have, but you will have some great "quit experience" to share. Hoping this site will meet your needs, it has definitly met mine, the people here are amazingly supportive. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/7/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 47 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 846 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $329.94 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 24 [B]Seconds:[/B] 26
16 years ago 0 3307 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome to SSC. Always glad to a have new member. Keep the Quit Sparky [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]4/30/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 299 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,990 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $897.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 42 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 22 [B]Seconds:[/B] 25
16 years ago 0 1209 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Cabbage and Welcome.. It's very friendly around here. We have many quitters who have a year or more. The stats parade is fun. Just let Mr Ed know.. or join one of the parades. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]2/10/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 13 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 221 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $34.81 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 24 [B]Seconds:[/B] 9
16 years ago 0 1209 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Cabbage and Welcome.. It's very friendly around here. We have many quitters who have a year or more. The stats parade is fun. Just let Mr Ed know.. or join one of the parades. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]2/10/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 13 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 221 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $34.81 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 24 [B]Seconds:[/B] 9
16 years ago 0 74 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
thanks all, I feel very welcome and i really, really apreciate that...someone asked me to talk a bit about my psychological triggers a little... Well, it has to do with emotions running high and coping with stress. When I'm angry, or blue, the first thing I want is to light up. Then there are the moments where I'm in a good mood and want to celebrate with a dose of nicotine. Then there's stress. I work 3 jobs, and it can be pretty draining and ovewhelming at times...and of course I want to head out the door for a smoke simply for the escape. I've been reading up a bit on mindfulness and awareness so that I can be more in the moment instead of stressing over what may or may not happen next or ruminate over something that's already in the past to be fair, I have to admit that I don't crave anymore, I just pine a bit here and there for my long lost 'friend'. It's not too hard to distract myself though. I'm just really happy to have made it this far. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]9/9/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 532 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 21,280 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $10,640.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 49 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 37 [B]Seconds:[/B] 37
16 years ago 0 220 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Cabbage!! Welcome to the best, most supportative groups of non smokers I have ever had the privledge of talking to!! I am not far into my quit, but this is THE one, of that I have no doubt! Welcome to our little world and have a happy weekend!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/21/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 33 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 594 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $126.23 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 1 [B]Seconds:[/B] 54

Reading this thread: