Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

Introductions-Planning my quit and will be needing some support!

16 years ago 0 1356 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Danno, I am glad you are doing so well!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/3/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 176 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,760 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $308.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 51 [B]Seconds:[/B] 12
16 years ago 0 735 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Dan, how are doing? How can I help you? do you knpw how toIM?? happy happy G [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]7/21/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 96 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,880 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $460.80 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 46 [B]Seconds:[/B] 29
16 years ago 0 735 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Dan! Still sending you messages, guess I am not the computer BOOBOO! i did try to put you on my IM I really am a dork!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]7/21/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 96 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,880 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $460.80 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 44 [B]Seconds:[/B] 33
16 years ago 0 210 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Kiwi and everyone! Yeah....gotta love the 80's! Good times. How is everyone doing tonight? I'm great! Sales are down. Couple of things here at the house broke, but I don't care! I'm still chugging along! LOL! Been sending prayers out to all the people dealing with the wildfires. I have some customers in California. I sure hope you all end up ok out there. If I can help anyone out that way....just let me know. I have extra room here if someone needs a place to stay. It's not much, but it's warm and dry! How ya doing Grin? I haven't heard from you in a couple of days. I hope your well. You guys take care, and I'll be back! Dan [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]9/17/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 38 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,280 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $404.70 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 3 [B]Seconds:[/B] 28
16 years ago 0 672 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Danno, gotta love the 80's.... amirite I love popping into the 2nd hand music shops here in my lunch breaks cos it's amazing what i've found found. I bought a heap of 70's & 80's cassettes that bring back some pretty fantastic memories for me !. Congrats on the stats ! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 1026 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 35,910 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $6,669.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 146 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 27 [B]Seconds:[/B] 43
  • Quit Meter

$12,502.56

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 625 Hours: 12

Minutes: 10 Seconds: 6

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Wanted to tell you guys that anyone that wants to add me to their messenger chat buddy list is more than welcome to do so! I fire that up if I see people logged into it. Would enjoy chatting with you all! Dan [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]9/17/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 37 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,220 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $394.05 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 9 [B]Seconds:[/B] 9
Hello all! How is everyone tonight? Doing well I hope? I'm ok here. Been better. Man, when it rains it pours huh? Now myself, mother, sister, and nephew are all sick! I guess we picked something up at grandma's funeral from someone. Alot of hugging, ect going on. Easy to pass something along in situations like that. I rewarded myself! Had to buy it off of Ebay, but i got it. I have always LOVED the album from ELO called "Time." I had it years ago on cassette, but it got stolen. It came out in 1981. Anyone remember it? Well, i had to get this one shipped in from England! LOL! Only CD of it on Ebay at the time. I've been listening to it over and over. Talk about bringing back memories. Now real craves today to speak of. I think this is actually the first day that I didn't really think about smoking at all. Sorry to announce that my feet and ankles have actually gotten worse over the past few days. Now the swelling is going about half way up my shin every evening. Bummer. I was hoping it would be gone by now. Guess I'll be going back into the doc's for Blood work. Got to get this under control. Ramblerambleramble...blahblahblah! LOL! Hope you guys are doing great tonight! Take care ok? Dan [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]9/17/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 36 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,160 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $383.40 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 34
16 years ago 0 3207 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
dan, singlepickle, and Val, Way to go all of you!!!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/22/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 213 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 8,520 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1,448.40 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 29 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 6 [B]Seconds:[/B] 51
16 years ago 0 1093 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Dan. You sound like you're doing well. I'm glad. Congratulate Val for me, k? 21 days is so awesome and so exhausting getting there. Make sure you tell her to reward herself and be very proud! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]8/25/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 57 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,710 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $333.45 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 55 [B]Seconds:[/B] 13
Hi singlepickle, and everyone! Thanks so much for the message! I appreciated it. I'm so glad you got back on your quit after the slip. Way to go! Keep going!! I know what you mean. I'm also gaining weight. But I know I can take the weight off at a later date. I'm like you though. I would rather be alittle heavier than still smoking! I'm kind of tall, so the extra weight isn't that big of a deal for now. In my last post I stated that i smoked 60-80 smokes a day. I was asked if I sometimes smoked more than that. Yes I did. I just averaged 4 packs a day. If it was a busy day for me and I was up long hours, i could smoke a 5th pack. MAN. Seems like years ago now though. I can't even see myself with a cigarette now. {Even though I still crave them once in awhile!} My sister is still smoke-free as well! YAHOO VAL! 21 days for her today. She was telling me today that she has already saved over $100.00. She's thrilled! I'm sure proud of her! Hope everyone is doing well today? I'll be back later tonight for my usual update! Dan [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]9/17/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 34 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,040 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $362.10 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 34 [B]Seconds:[/B] 5

Reading this thread: