Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,632 Members

Please welcome our newest members: GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown

Introduction: Hi I'm Enuff_is_Enuff

17 years ago 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Guys Am I terrified quitting, YES Do I believe I can become a Non-smoker, YES Will I need Help & support, Loads of it. This is where you guys coming in. My Quit date is the 2/13/2007 In the meantime I shall be preparing & reading and getting ready for this hugh challange. And to be honest its terrifying me. My name is Enuff and I really have had Enuff of Smoking. Wish me luck, offer me your support & lets do it together.
17 years ago 0 51 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I'm glad to hear you say you've had enuff! Congratulations on a great decision! You'll get lots of support here. Read everything you can, go through the program here and post as often as needed. I mention often a book I and many others have read and had success with written by Allen Carr. Might be worth checking out, it really helped me! Good luck, you CAN do this! Joyce [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/23/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 11 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 153 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $18.7 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 50 [B]Seconds:[/B] 56
17 years ago 0 650 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[IMG]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p19/donkeylover_01/thflowerwelcome_lg_wht.gif[/IMG] You have found the best website there is. Everyone is always willing to help, it is like a big family. Do your program workbook, post often. Best of luck to you enuff Loulou [IMG]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p19/donkeylover_01/image0044-1.gif[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/1/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 33 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,083 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $140.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 9 [B]Seconds:[/B] 25
17 years ago 0 449 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome, Enuff! Sounds like you are doing a great job of preparing! Work the program here, arm yourself with all the coping mechanisms you can find and just jump right on in! We'll all be here for you! Debbie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/26/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 101 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,028 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $378.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 59 [B]Seconds:[/B] 20
17 years ago 0 515 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Enuff - Glad your onboard! Ericon [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/18/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 170 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,963 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1232.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 19 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 1 [B]Seconds:[/B] 26
17 years ago 0 1127 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Enough, Congrats with your decision. You came to the right place. Here you get all the support you need. As for the part: Yes I am terrified....there is nothing to be terrified for!! Be happy that you don't have to smoke no more. Isn't that a better thought than just: Oh I am terrified? You should be happy that your lungs are going to be cleaner, that your skin looks better and most of all that you get a healtier life. So don't be terrified: Be HAPPY !! Dutch xxx [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 309 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 9,275 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �911.55 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 43 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 24 [B]Seconds:[/B] 40
17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Enuff, Welcome to the SSC and congratulations on deciding to quit! Please take advantage of our online quit program to help you in your preparations. Our forums are also filled with great advice from quitters who have come before you. You've come to the right place for support. We are cheering you on! Danielle _____________________ The SSC Support Team
17 years ago 0 1687 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Enuff, Congratulations and welcome to SSC, what a wonderful thing you are doing for yourself... I will be watching for you post on the 13th. It sounds as though you are getting prepared, that is so important. Reading all of the success stories in the Hall of Fame will get you going. There is someone here 24-7 so don't hesitate to post if you need us...Be committed, determined, have a good attitude, and stay strong in your quit. All of these are a must. Should you have a weak moment you know to post and wait for 5 or 6 support posts. So lean on us, and we will help you. If you have a question we will try to answer it. Just remember we are all different, what works for me may not work for you. Are you going Cold Turkey or using a NRT? So whatever works for you do it....Breathing is very important, deep breathing and then slowly blowing it out. Staying BUSY, BUSY, BUSY is the name of the game. Yes, I do wish you good luck, and remember you CAN DO THIS QUIT.... :) Sunshine [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 392 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 6,679 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1372 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 57 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 58 [B]Seconds:[/B] 22
  • Quit Meter

$229,979.25

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6398 Hours: 2

Minutes: 5 Seconds: 3

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Reading this thread: