Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,630 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown, BBEA ANGELIC

Almost a full day!

17 years ago 0 22 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
well done! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/1/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 0 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
17 years ago 0 115 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well I woke up wanting a smoke, like normal! Thsi time though I didnt light up... didnt have any, anyway! Before I would be able to if I was going to.. which I wasnt.... I had to get dressed, get the shovel out and plow my way out of the front door, to the truck, get the snow off the truck, the drive way, the other drive way because my family is due home this eve...then I had to shovel my way back to the house on the sidewalk and by then I was panting and got in the house and looked at my kids and hubbys pic and said Good Lord....no way! Im wore out now! So instead of giving in so fast I got dressed for work and left. I work about 2 minutes from my house so the urge to smoke wasnt as bad as it normally is when I drive. I got to work and got on the walkie to the rest of the crew and said "Good Morning my favorite team, I am smoke free! " and the response I got was AWESOME! They said "Dawn, we got your back girl!" they are rooting for me and there for me! I have been positive all day, maybe a lil short with my hubby on the phone when he told me they might not make it before midnight due to the weather.. but other than that I have been positive! I am tryin to be positive about this because Im not an angry person and I dont want to blame anyone but me. The tobacco companies didnt put the cigg in my mouth, they didnt light it... I did! I decided to smoke and I decided to quit! I Win! :)I WIN!:) I WIN!:) Happy new year to you all! I wish you all the freshness your lungs can hold!;) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 12/31/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 0 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
17 years ago 0 420 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Live! You sound great and positive! We both made it through the first day, although I've had a few times where I've felt a little down, but it hasn't lasted long. I think I've had about 3 pieces of nicorette and that has helped. That brain is a funny thing! Best of Luck to you and keep us posted! I know you'll do it! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 12/31/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 0 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
17 years ago 0 1150 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
We've all got your back. I also found that just about everybody I told about my quit was supportive. It really does make a difference. Keep up the good work and keep on posting. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 12/29/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 3 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 34 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $15 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 49 [B]Seconds:[/B] 22
17 years ago 0 1006 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome live4, I'm happy that the people around you are so supportive, that makes all the difference, doesn't it? Congratulations on keeping so positive! Keep up the good work. Deli [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 153 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,301 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �459 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 12 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 46 [B]Seconds:[/B] 44
17 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Live, Welcome and thanks for introducing yourself and sharing your experience. We are here for you and looks like you have some great support at work and home as well :) Continue to move forward and have those coping mechanisms nearby! Have a great holiday! Josie _______________________ The SSC Support Team.

Reading this thread: