Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,529 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou

Does anyone here use the IM?

17 years ago 0 11 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello, I was going to ask what an IM is, then worked it out to be internet messenger (its the zyban HONEST) I have tried the Launch button and all i get is a pop up blocked thingy come up???? Is there any other way? Ray
Hi Monica, Not being to clever with these computer thingys whats a pop up blocker, where do i find it, and how do i switch it off? Ray
Hi Casey, Thanks for that, when i cliked on tools i saw a but called pop up blocker. I have joined that chat thingy, so will nip in tommorow. Got to go now work tommorow. Ray
17 years ago 0 29 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
New to this computer game so not sure how to set up IM if indeed you set it up at all.Will gladly take any advice you have on setting it up as well as any you have on making it to twelve days.Seems like a life time away. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 0 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
17 years ago 0 985 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Since my quit I installed the IM and have a few people on it, however, due to availability etc I never seem to be able to connect with either of them. Sometimes it would just be nice to chat, even for a few minutes :) If you do have the IM, add yourself and maybe we can chat :) Monica [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/31/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 12 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 246 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $108 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 12 [B]Seconds:[/B] 17
Hi Angel :) Make sure your pop-up blocker is disabled and then it should work for you ! If it doesn't contact the feedback section with a detailed account of your problem. K? Good luck and when you get it going you're more than welcome to add me to your buddy list :) Monica58 [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/31/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 12 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 255 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $108 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 28 [B]Seconds:[/B] 58
Hiya ter! You are on my list :) Hope we can chat sooner than later! Monica58 --- changed my name :) and yep,, 58 is the year i was born.. ;) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/31/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 12 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 253 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $108 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 14 [B]Seconds:[/B] 21
Well now the "Launch" is missing on the main page and I cannot add anyone to IM. I'm going to uninstall and start over again later. I don't have a pop up blocker and my security settings are on default. More than one Monica huh? Hmmmm.. ok.. I have to work on this later! Will get back to you ter :) Monica [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/31/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 12 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 253 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $108 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 4 [B]Seconds:[/B] 9
Hiya Danielle, Ok, what I've done is uninstalled the original download and I've changed my name to Monica58 and hopefully it will all work out ok! Monica [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/31/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 12 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 253 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $108 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 10 [B]Seconds:[/B] 3
Well I clicked onto "Launch" (re the IM) and it did launch a new IM panel.. lost my two buddy's but windy was there and I was able to send an offline message to her. However when I tried adding another buddy it went all kabloooooy on me! UGGH! Will check back later and try to figure it out. The old version you weren't able to send offline messages -- so this one is better, well will be better when it works..lol! Off for a long walk.. and do some deep breathing excercises... Monica [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/31/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 12 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 250 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $108 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 46 [B]Seconds:[/B] 3

Reading this thread: