Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,634 Members

Please welcome our newest members: CuppaJo, GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL

I'M PLANNING TO QUIT..WILL BE SO HARD

17 years ago 0 10 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[font=Times New Roman]Text[/font][color=Purple]Text[/color] OK MARIE. WHAT DID YOU DO TO REPLACE YOUR SMOKING HABITS LIKE AFTER MEALS AND STUFF? [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] -43 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
STICKIN TO IT...GREAT IDEA TO START CUTTING BACK BEFORE THE Q DATE! I'M GONNA TRY THAT STARTING TOMORROW. THANKS...BINKY [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] -43 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
THAT'S OK...I'VE BEEN CALLED WORSE! I QUIT BEFORE FOR ABOUT A MONTH, AND I'M REALLY SCARED THAT I WILL DO IT AGAIN. I WAS FEELING SO GOOD AND PROUD OF MYSELF, AND STRESS TRIGGERED ME TO START AGAIN. I KNOW STRESS IS AN EXCUSE, BUT I'M AFRAID OF FAILING AGAIN MORE THAN ANYTHING. PLUS I WASN'T THE NICEST PERSON TO BE AROUND WHEN I QUIT FOR THE FIRST FEW DAYS. I DON'T LIKE FEELING THAT WAY. THANK YOU FOR ASKING!! BINKY [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] -43 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
MARIE, THANKS FOR THE ENCOURAGEMENT. HOW DID YOU QUIT? THE PATCH OR WHAT? BINKY [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] -43 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
Stickin to it..thanks for the advice. Tomorrow I think I'll start reducing by one cig. Like when I'm driving to work, I smoke 1, so I can eliminate that. Thanks, Binky
marie...sounds like really good suggestions. A journal is also a good idea. You Write down how you are feeling at the time? i bet when you look back on it, you are really proud of yourself at your progress. Binky
pRINCESS c yOU SHOULD BE REALLY PROUD OF YOURSELF...i'M SURE YOU ARE!! i'M REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS; YOU GUYS ARE very MOTIVATING. THANKS SO MUCH....Binky [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] -43 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
:)THANKS YOU PRINCESS, THAT MAKES ME FEEL BETTER. BINKY
I JUST LOGGED INTO THIS PROGRAM TODAY...MY QUIT DATE IS SET FOR OCTOBER 5, 2006 BECAUSE THAT IS MY 45TH BIRTHDAY. WISH ME LUCK. I KNOW IT'S KIND OF A FAR AWAY DATE, BUT I THOUGH THIS WOULD BE A GOOD BIRTHDAY PRESENT FOR MYSELF, PLUS IT WILL GIVE ME TIME TO PREPARE. :8o:[color=Pink]Text[/color][font=Times New Roman]Text[/font]
THANKS FOR THE ENCOURAGEMENT FREE. I'LL TAKE THAT TO HEART

Reading this thread: