Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Stages of change

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-25 11:19 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

What have you learned?

2024-06-19 12:26 AM

Quit Smoking Community

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.761 posts in 47.061 threads.

160,839 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Sinea, MANA MARIE, mandie1991, AGAMBOA, BMARCOS

Hi, I am new

18 years ago 0 10 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Slow at the Q...this is an interesting site! I know you just love the colors and smiley's they are so you!!!
18 years ago 0 14 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
HiFeebs, Still trying to find my way around here myself.. Lots of info to read, will keep me busy for some time! T [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 29 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 883 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $246.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 26 [B]Seconds:[/B] 2
18 years ago 0 14 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Until I get this messenger up and running, check your email hon!
18 years ago 0 15 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[b][color=Blue]LOL, You are sooo right, Zuz! I love being able to format my font. Kewl. I am sure I am not gone from the good old Q forever. Maybe I'll just be a "2 forum Ho", too!! LOL Love ya, Zuz Feebs[/color][/b]
[color=Blue]Well, Congratulations on a great decision, Lisa!! I value everyone's in put regardless of how long they have been quit or not! [/color] [color=Purple]I still haven't figured out the messenger, but I am working on it, so as soon as I have it working, I will add you to. Thanks and have a Spectacular Sunday!![/color][color=Pink]Felecia[/color] ;p [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/27/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 69 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,427 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $334.65 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 18 [B]Seconds:[/B] 4
Hello, everyone. I have already been quit 68 days. I was previoulsy using another support site to help me in my quit but, let's just say there was too much bull going on, so here I am. I still struggle with my quit, but I think it is getting better. Some days are harder than others, but I am determined to make it stick! I look forward to meeting you all and exchanging tips and encouragement. :) Felecia [color=Blue]Text[/color] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/27/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 68 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,411 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $329.8 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 15 [B]Seconds:[/B] 41
18 years ago 0 8 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Felicia, Congratulations on 68 days quit! I am VERY new, I have set my quit date for June 7, 2006, but on the advice of Phillip, RiverDale Man, I am going to quit as soon as I finish the first 4 steps on my journey. I am not sure how much of a help I can be since I wont be quitting for a few more days, but please feel free to add me to your messenger... (I finally just figured out how to download it the right way! Ugghhh) Stay Quit!! Remember you're on of the few who are doing what most of us smokers really want to do! I hope I will be adding myself to that list soon! Lisa[font=Comic Sans MS]Text[/font] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] -30 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
18 years ago 0 1262 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Dear Feby57 [IMG]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f118/crystal_louise/welcome0.gif[/IMG] Congratulations on 68 days quit! WoooooHooooo! You have come to a wonderful place for support. The people here are so wonderful and supportive. I find just reading other peoples quit journeys gives me support. Whenever I do need an ear or a heart....I barely have to ask and in minutes someone is there. Keep up the great quit and welcome! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/30/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 97 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,461 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $291 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 4 [B]Seconds:[/B] 15
18 years ago 0 852 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi there gals!!! If I'm not mistaken, it sounds like you all know eachother?? Possibly from another site??? Well, I just wanted to welcome ALL of you! ;) This is the best place to be!!! [b][font=Tahoma][color=Purple]I too love the option of colors!![/b][/font][/color] And all of the :) ;) ;p :p Anyhow, just wanted to let all of you know, that hopefully you have also downloaded the Quit Meter. When you post, just click the box below your message saying "Show my Quit Meter" before you submit your post. It really helps us know where you are at!! Well, welcome again! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 63 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,910 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $206.01 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 1 [B]Seconds:[/B] 17
18 years ago 0 2614 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Feby Congratulations and good job on being quit for 68 days! Welcome to the SSC. You have found an awesome and very useful place to contribute to and aid you in your quitting journey. Read here, post here, ask questions and voice your concerns. Educate yourself about your smoking habit, I am being very polite, and your education about your addiction to smoking will be your best defense to help you in your journey to a new life free from nicotine. At 68 days you are still struggling, I still struggle at times and it is getting more fluid, less of a struggle. And the long time quitters on this site do say that it gets easier. Simplest message. Never smoke. Not One Puff Ever. You are simply a person who does not smoke. Keep on posting. Let us all know how you are doing. Stay Strong - Stay Quit Peace Phillip :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 78 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,579 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $585 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 12 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 50 [B]Seconds:[/B] 44

Reading this thread: