Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,668 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MNJD, kybrg, Jhancke, CKYLA ASHLEY, PGOMEZ

Lets try this again!

18 years ago 0 334 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well I'm back. I used this program three years ago and quit for 2 years. Dont ask why I started again - its the worst mistake I ever made, but now I'm ready to tackle this monster again. Today was my quit date and I'm nervous and excitted at the same time. I have 3 small children and a wonderful husband who all want me to do this. Of course most importantly I want to do this. I cant wait to get rid of my caugh and to gain some energy back. If I gain a few pounds along the way then so be it! Thanks for listening, Skidoo
18 years ago 0 26 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Skidoo, Welcome back...I too was quit for over 2 years and started back for five years! And...was my worst mistake ever as well! Today is my first day too! Yeah for us! Hang in there and post often...we're all here for you and want you to succeed. Vick
18 years ago 0 537 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome back skidoo, Bummer you started smoking again after 2 years of quit. I guess we can never let our guard down... You know that quitting smoking is the right thing to do. And I envoy you on quitting for 2 years. You know that the first week is going to be hell. We'll all be here for you. Good luck... and N.O.P.E. Ron [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 50 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,770 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $337.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 1 [B]Seconds:[/B] 6
18 years ago 0 893 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Great big welcome Skidoo, flipping heck that must have been hard - losing a 2 year quit. Still, you should be smarter and stronger this time. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/6/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 84 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,015 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �210 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 15 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 47 [B]Seconds:[/B] 17

Reading this thread: