Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,660 Members

Please welcome our newest members: CKYLA ASHLEY, PGOMEZ, Julia725, RFULLERO, OJOIZA ALTHEA

Stopping in to say HI!!

18 years ago 0 1687 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Leah, I wish I had been here when you were here, I bet you kept this place hopping... :p. I can hear the joy in your words. I can also feel the compassion that everyone has for you. You have such a good attitude and I love that. I know what you mean about high speed internet, I can only get the dile up and it sucks, sit and wait, sit and wait...... Please, stop by more often I would love to get to know you. Blessing sent your way... SUNSHINE [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 106 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,802 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $371 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 15 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 58 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
  • Quit Meter

$229,999.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6398 Hours: 16

Minutes: 43 Seconds: 19

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 4 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey people, I just dropped by too and it was great to see so many of the old crowd still hangin' in there. I feel like a different person from the start of last summer & I appreciate all of your help. One small downer is that I always thought I was blocked up because of the smoking and couldn't really complain but since I quit I've realized I actually have quite bad allergies - it's not been fun this Spring at all. Still that's a small price to pay. See you all at one year !!!! (if not before) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/21/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 276 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,492 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $897 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 40 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 34 [B]Seconds:[/B] 34
  • Quit Meter

$136,296.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 8889 Hours: 0

Minutes: 7 Seconds: 5

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 11 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH I missed u guys!!! What a warm, warm welcome back!! :blush: I am so thankful most of us are still kickin'ash.....U FREAKS!! N2K.....I'm very jealous of ur graphics???!! Where do U find them?? Missed U 2...I still laugh out loud at our earlier stuff...We were funny!! ahem....still are! Lady, U are my hero....I see ur havin' a Graduation in May....AWESOME...I remember my final graduation with my degree...so many years of school....the last few as a single parent....livin' with my Mom.....oh I feel for the burden you have been carrying....won't it be nice when it is GONE!! And...U are CLEAN...no nicotine! I hope there is a BIG party...I wanna come. Shevie....guru of the quit...hi right back...I often go to my quit diary and re-read your posts...the are like a rock to my quit...THANK YOU! Butterfly swimmer, Good to see ur still on the wagon.....I was worried a few times for U girlfriend...LUNGS OF STEEL!! Sweetpea, Are we quit dinosaurs or what!? I'm gonna steak across the SSC for the 1 year anniversay of every Fresh Air Freak....these pink lungs will blaze me through nearly unseen....I hope...tee hee....'cause I have 15 extra smoke-free pounds on my butt....it sorta creeped up on me over christmas. Mc, I got silly and sentimental as soon as I saw a response to my post...I didn't even know if any of U were still here. I outgrew this place a bit, but now I know I will always stop in...with my high speed internet it is much, much easier. Hello to to all U other Freaks...Miss U Timmers and Ortho boy, thistime and NUmeagain!! Thinkin Pink Leah ;p ;p [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/22/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 243 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,706 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $729 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 21 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 37 [B]Seconds:[/B] 14
18 years ago 0 11 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi all you non- smokers!! I'm checkin in to say Hi....I'm still smoke free!!! Check out the stats....I'm ancient! Life has been busy here on the farm....I've had good days and bad ones and lots inbetween. I rarely crave...except when I'm bored and usually when I feel really restless. My brain has been rewiring itself without it's nicotine...sometimes emotions seem hard to experience; they're more intense now that I'm not choking them off with smoke everytime I have strong feelings. My doc says it takes a year to feel totally comfortable in a quit...but I've been really comfortable since my 100thy day or so.....which is why I let this place slide for me... But I recently got a better internet connection and surfing is now a breeze....so I'm gonna check in once and a while. So far I've seen Lady , Butterflyswimmer and Shevie....who else is around? And a BIG HELLO to all the newer quitters on this site!!! This place is the most valuable tool to help anyone quit!! Stay close!! Thinkin Pink, Leah ;p [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/22/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 240 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,683 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $720 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 21 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 30 [B]Seconds:[/B] 57
18 years ago 0 1450 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Leah?! :8o: (<--- That is 'still' my surprised look.) Longtime [i]no type[/i] girlfriend! I'm thrilled 2 C U :) On behalf of 'freaks' everywhere [u]WELCOME BACK![/U] ;) I [i]knew[/i] U were still smoke free. I have never doubted it. Mc and Sweetpea are too. Mc is online in the mornings and Sweetpea is usually here late at night. Orthoboy drops by about once a month (or less. ha!) Timmers is struggling :( *I miss him and I have missed you* But, NUmeagain and thistime (2 other members) are good as far as I know. Personally I REALLY REALLY enjoy (and often celebrate) being free from my self-imposed smokers prison. Mc calls me the Nico-killer~lol Hey, (new subject) I'm pleased your new surf board will allow U 2ride the waves again. You are here just N time 2help celebrate the one year anny's of some of our mentors. So stay close. :) *hugz* [color=blue]~[font=Arial]all the best[/font][/color] [img]http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/6922/n3us.gif[/img][size=3][color=blue]2[/color][/size][img]http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/2344/k6ob.gif[/img] (yeah it's a new signature....I'm a SSC groupie now :p) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/20/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 242 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,340 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1210 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 23 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 52 [B]Seconds:[/B] 16
18 years ago 0 1450 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank you SWEETpea-yes he is home and doing well. I appreciate your prayers. They worked. :) ----- lol~Oyygenics Anonymous! :8|: Me2 Mc~ I miss all that 'serious' stuff :p ----- Now if my math is right (and it may not be--but hey--I'm tryN) Leah is 8 months today so... [b][size=4]CONGRATULATIONS LEAH![/b][/SIZE] [IMG]http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/2514/pinklungsrule7wo.jpg[/IMG] [img] http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/4209/fafbanner0za.gif[/img] [color=blue][font=Tahoma]All the best~[/color] [img]http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/6922/n3us.gif[/img][size=3][color=blue]2[/color][/size][img]http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/2344/k6ob.gif[/img][/color] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/20/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 245 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,401 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1225 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 23 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 15 [B]Seconds:[/B] 30
18 years ago 0 453 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
We never doubted for a moment that a FAFreak like Leah would make it to eight months. Next stop: One year! No surprise to you, I'm sure. From the beginning, you and your pink lungs we're nothin' but good attitude. And we followed you around like clumsy puppies hoping it would rub off. Eventually, it did. Thank you for that. Cold Turkeys love Pink Freaks! Mc [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/31/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 236 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,544 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $944 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 22 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 47 [B]Seconds:[/B] 47
Oh, what a bunch of FREAKS! Isn't it silly how excited I got when I saw this post fm Leah?! It's like a virtual reunion party. We can only hope the other FAFs see it before it slips into obscurity again. You know, I loved our Oxygenics Anonymous AKA Fresh Air Freaks meetings. All the support, the friendship, the tough-love. [i]RRRRrriiiippp[/i] [sound of needle being scratched across record] What am I saying?!? I miss the jokes! The laughs! The downright silliness! Anyway, it is so great to [i]virtually[/i] see you guys again. Please don't be so long away now. Okay? Oh, and don't smoke, okay? It's bad for you. Cold Turkeys need friends, too, ya know! Mc [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/31/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 233 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,501 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $932 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 22 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 59 [B]Seconds:[/B] 31
bump
18 years ago 0 5195 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Leah... I've often wondered what happened to you. I'm glad to hear you are doing well. Nice seeing you again! Keep in touch! Isn't the freedom just awesome!!!!!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 292 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,849 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1022 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 25 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 34 [B]Seconds:[/B] 30

Reading this thread: