Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,523 Members

Please welcome our newest members: mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH, ALAICA, JD7

day #1....

18 years ago 0 1521 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Booster, Welcome to the site and congratulations on becoming an ex-smoker! It is great to hear that you are ready to quit! The question is are you prepared? Please take advantage of our free Online Treatment Program in your glove compartment as you log into our site. This program will first help you determine if youre ready to quit. If youve already quit and are looking for some help, this program is for you. Although the program will first assess if youre ready to quit the exercises at the beginning of the program will help remind you of the reasons why you quit in the first place. Dont get frustrated - ex-smokers have told us that the exercises at the beginning of the program gave them confidence and helped them reaffirm their personal commitment to remain smoke free. The exercises in this program are divided into six major milestones. Think of each milestone as a destination youre trying to reach. After you complete the exercises in each milestone, your car will progress along the road map located at the bottom left-hand side of the screen. The best thing about this program is that it is free and you dont have to purchase any products to use this program. We hope that we have guided you in the right direction today! Please feel free to contact our support department in our feedback section found at the bottom of this page if you continue to have any questions or concerns. Or, please continue to join us here at our online support group! We wish you all the best and look forward to helping you achieve your goals! Melanie ____________________ The SSC Support Team
18 years ago 0 15 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey there my name is Booster. Today is my quit date. I know it will be difficult, because I've been putting up with my beatiful wife. She has been smoke free for 34 days. You all might know her as "The Chicken." Booster [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/18/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 0 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
18 years ago 0 29 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
congratulations booster you can do it especially together. My boyfriend and I are on day 28 together it's nice to have some one go through this with you it's not easy but I already feel better and breathe better Good Luck! Bubbles [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 29 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 797 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $186.18 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 34 [B]Seconds:[/B] 54
  • Quit Meter

$5,846.40

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 464 Hours: 6

Minutes: 35 Seconds: 58

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 1687 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Booster, I think you deserve a star on the very first day. You have made a very big decision. I used the patches and really did well with them. Today is the first day without them and I am doing great. WELCOME TO AN AWESOME SITE. I will look forward to your posts...... :) SUNSHINE
  • Quit Meter

$229,903.31

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6395 Hours: 23

Minutes: 48 Seconds: 54

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 415 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey there BOOSTER!!! I am so proud of you for quitting and you know I will be there for you every step of the way!!! This site is really as incredible as I have been saying. Read around on here.....as Joe says Knowledge replaces fear!!! The more you know the more you will wnat to remain smokefree!!! I AM SO HAPPY 4 U!!!! [img] http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/cool05.gif [img] The Chicken [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 34 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 345 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $127.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 46 [B]Seconds:[/B] 11
18 years ago 0 893 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Good luck Booster, it's great that you are both doing it together. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/6/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 41 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 498 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �102.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 44 [B]Seconds:[/B] 20
18 years ago 0 456 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[font=Comic Sans MS] Chickenstix ?? Yea.. she's a knight ! Welcome dude.. any husband of Chicken's.... One day at a time.. and listen to your beautiful wife.. she has been where you are at now.. lol Support each other .. great husband !! Congrats.. you two are going to have a great summer.. just wait and see!!! Nice to meet ya Booster.. remember N.O.P.E. Hang Tuff ! Knight Christine [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 45 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,138 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $157.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 41 [B]Seconds:[/B] 33
18 years ago 0 40 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
welcome......hang tough and take it one day at a time.....one minute at a time if ya gotta.......you CAN do this........good luck and once again welcome. Rawker\m/ [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/21/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 56 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,470 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $392 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 40 [B]Seconds:[/B] 17
18 years ago 0 1079 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[IMG]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e58/saggysac/Greetings%20and%20Encour/thwelcomescattered.gif[/IMG] Hi Booster Welcome Aboard!!! Now you make sure you listen to that Chicken, she knows what she's cluckin' about! [color=Red]redrosie[/color] ;) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 76 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,838 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $630.8 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 4 [B]Seconds:[/B] 6
18 years ago 0 2364 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Booster [IMG]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f190/cuddlebug230/Welcome/swinging.gif[/IMG] to SSC it is a really great place to be. Cuddles [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 35 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 719 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $126 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 51 [B]Seconds:[/B] 20

Reading this thread: