Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,632 Members

Please welcome our newest members: GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown

The "ache" in my lungs for a smoke

18 years ago 0 319 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Rob, I'm No Doctor Phil, But I just celebrated 3 years smoke free Yesterday the 10th, I suppose above anything is having Patience with Yourself, You have to let Your Body heal itself from the torture You have been giving it, Oh Yeow, Your mind is telling Yourself that You did not inflict any damage to Your body, But Your body is telling You something else, But You refuse to listen, My first 3 months of Quitting on this website, I hit the bricks as they say, Walked a mile and a half every morning before the weather got hot, Pampered myself with healthy foods, I feel the bottom line is Love thy self, Take care of that body, an it will love You back, And I always encouraged People Who were trying to kick this addiction, is, ''GET IN THE SLOW LANE,''' At least the first 2 or 3 months, Just tell All Your Friends that You will catch up with them later on, and take time to smell the roses, Don't never give up Friend, Just believe in Yourself, Smokless In Oklahoma :)
  • Quit Meter

$26,892.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 885 Hours: 9

Minutes: 3 Seconds: 36

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Reading this thread: