Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,531 Members

Please welcome our newest members: BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima

Calling all February '06 Quitters!!!!

18 years ago 0 205 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome and congratulations to the new members in the Feb quit team! Just wanted to touch base and see how everyone is doing and to say that we are absolutely awesome! Go us! All's still well here-hope it continues! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 15 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 460 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $81 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 8 [B]Seconds:[/B] 31
Hi: Just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing today! I am still going strong. I cannot believe this. Happy Valentine's day... The best present any of us could get is by loving ourselves and others in our lives enough to break this addition once and for all. Are you all with me? [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 13 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 401 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $70.2 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 44 [B]Seconds:[/B] 7
Hi: Just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing. I cannot believe how many of us there are. I am so happy to be quitting with all of you. And honored that we are sharing this journey together. We are awesome! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 20 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 611 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $108 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 16 [B]Seconds:[/B] 42
18 years ago 0 586 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Another big February group! I hope you don't mind that I peek in. I feel a connection with you all since you're exactly where I was one year ago. I'm with the group from last February (UNSMOKEABLES). Looks like February '07 is gonna be one HUGE celebration! Although it may not feel like it right now, time really does pass quickly. A year will go by before you know it. Just keep putting one foot in front of the other and we'll all be "in heaven in 07". Congrats to each of you for a never-regrettable decision to kick your addiction to the curb :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/2/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 380 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 7,616 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1356.6 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 40 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 45 [B]Seconds:[/B] 26
  • Quit Meter

$18,683.67

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 690 Hours: 0

Minutes: 41 Seconds: 8

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 2462 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations for starting your group! I think you'll find it very helpful to have a cluster of folks who all quit around the same time. I'm in the Class of Mid-December 2004 and there are lots of other groups too. I'm so proud of each of you!!! Rusty :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 12/13/2004 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 421 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 11,807 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1473.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 58 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 6 [B]Seconds:[/B] 3
  • Quit Meter

$54,828.80

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 647 Hours: 12

Minutes: 28 Seconds: 22

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Diane, Welcome to the site. Please take the time to look around and see the difference the site and its members can make. Take the time to prepare and really set your mind to this journey. Please post often with thoughts and questions and let us know how we can help. Keep Strong, Josie ______________________ The SSC Support Team.
Gudi, Welcome to our site. Please take the time to look around and prepare for this quit. It can be of great assistance to you and preparation is essential to a successful quit. We are always here for support and can help make a difference. The members will provide advice on what they used or didn't use to get them through. Let us know how we can help, Josie ______________________ The SSC Support Team.
Sheila, 4 days is great! Welcome to the site. Please take the time to look around and see how our site can be beneficial to your quit. Our tools and program can make a difference and our online support group will provide you with knowledge and support whenever you need it. In time your husband will figure out what he wants to accomplish and cutting back is a good start. Keep strong and let us know how you do! Josie _____________________ The SSC Support Team.
Cuzzi, Welcome to our support community and please take a look around! Congrats on both your choices to quit. You have some time to prepare yourself as this can be an essential element to your quit. Take the time to use the tools and make a list of coping mechanisms to keep by your side. Protect your quit at all costs and let us know how we can help. Josie _____________________ The SSC Support Team.

Reading this thread: