Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,529 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou

Having a little bit of the crying thing.

18 years ago 0 32 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hate to say it but that's all I seem to be able to do these days - cry. But on the positive side your getting your feeling out. I found smoking repressed them. This site is very helpful in feeling better. I was crying the blues earlier and now I feel much better. Cheers!
18 years ago 0 38 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Ok forget it LOL
meant to do this...@};- see if it works ...ha its supposed to be a rose.
StuBow Thankyou so much for giving me some adive. I really appreciate it. I will come back often thats a sure thing. I think you guys are all great. Idoes help to know, that I'm not alone. Ciao for now...@};- [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/2/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 0 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
Hi everyone, this is my first day off the smokes, its not as bad as it was when i tried to quit many times before, but I'm sad. Why? I do get cravings, but i can get over them.I am on the patch, so far I haven't had a smoke today without going crazy.When i quit before, it was making me nuts. Felt that i just couldn't do, & also probably the fact was that i really didn't want to quit.Anyways i just had to vent a bit & tell you guys how i felt, because you will all understand me.I want this so bad, out of my life forever.Plus i want to spend my money somewhere else. SO THERE!!!! I have to do it this time.Stupid cigarettes anyways :( Thanks for listening. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/2/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 0 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
18 years ago 0 87 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Greenette, I was amazed at how sad I was the first and second day, but it did get better, just a little bit. It's now day 5, and I trust that these feelings are going to get better every day! Not knowing how long I was going to feel so bereft was unbearable. Just having it let up a little over the last few days has given me such hope. Hang in there!! We can do this!! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/29/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 4 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 69 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $16 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 10 [B]Seconds:[/B] 10
18 years ago 0 3 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Greenette! I'm on Day 3 with the patch and each day I am feeling more comfortable. And yep, not like previous quits for me either.I'm doing alot of self talk, when I think, " oh it's time for a smoke", I just laugh at myself and say, " Bonnie, you choose not to smoke while on the phone",(or whatever I am doing) and the thought goes right away. Stay strong, you can do this!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/31/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 2 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 52 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $16 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 28 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
18 years ago 0 427 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Greenette, Congratulations and welcome to the SSC. The support group here is awsesome. Come around often and read as much as you can. Post whenever you have something to say. You are welcome to ramble, scream, cry, kick, etc, etc, etc. I would suggest looking at and working the tools in the Glove Compartment to the left. You can do this and we are all here to help you along the way. I am a newbie, but there are allot of people that have allot more time than me here. If you get the urge, make a post and wait for a response before smoking. [img] http://stubow.com/ssc/ka.jpg [img] Kickin Ash in 06 StuBow [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/13/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 20 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 514 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $80 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 14 [B]Seconds:[/B] 56
  • Quit Meter

$24,952.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 633 Hours: 6

Minutes: 24 Seconds: 54

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 1079 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Greenette, Welcome. StuBow said it all, this place is great if you really want to quit. We will be here when you need us.[color=Red]redrosie[/color] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 32 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 781 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $265.6 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 9 [B]Seconds:[/B] 51
18 years ago 0 711 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Vent away but don't smoke....the first day is a real milestone. Just take it one step at a time and plan the treat with all that money. Brent

Reading this thread: