Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,535 Members

Please welcome our newest members: BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima

I'm looking forward to quitting.

18 years ago 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I've set my start date for 2/1/2006. I am encouraged and optomistic and full of hope and faith. :)
18 years ago 0 711 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Use your time before quitting to read and find out about the enemy. The more you know, the better you will cope. Brent [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 12/8/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 52 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 368 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �260 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 36 [B]Seconds:[/B] 52
18 years ago 0 1450 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Way2go yoli welcome! Remember this. Within one-two weeks of quitting you will have... Lowered your blood pressure and pulse Normalized your carbon monoxide and oxygen levels in your blood Decreased your chances of having a heart attack Improved your sense of taste and smell Increased your lung capacity Made your breathing easier Improved your circulation Began the process of your lungs cleaning themselves Reduced your coughing AND cussed out one or two family members or co-workers~lol *j/k* ~all the best N2k [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/20/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 162 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,576 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $810 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 15 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 16 [B]Seconds:[/B] 9
18 years ago 0 763 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Use the tools to the left and work your way through the winding road. There is a lot of help and many suggestions there. Post daily....don't be afraid to join right in and ask questions and make your own suggestions. this is a great family of support....use it to your advantage katy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/4/2002 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 1486 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 59,460 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $8173 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 193 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 29 [B]Seconds:[/B] 56
  • Quit Meter

$158,956.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5343 Hours: 3

Minutes: 50 Seconds: 34

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Yoli, That's the spirit! Welcome to our support community. Please take a look around and prepare yourself for your journey. Preparation is an essential element to a successful quit. Our online support group is amazing and will help you every step of the way. Please post often and let us know if you need anything. Keep Strong, Josie _____________________ The SSC Support Team.

Reading this thread: