Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,523 Members

Please welcome our newest members: mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH, ALAICA, JD7

Here we go again !!!

18 years ago 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I AM ON DAY THREE MYSELF I AM USING THE PATCH, I AM ON MY SECOND TIME QUITTING, THE LAST TIME I QUIT ONLY 16 DAYS YOU JUST HAVE TO KEEP TRYING...TOTALLY UNDERSTAND
  • Quit Meter

$2,791.33

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 476 Hours: 18

Minutes: 41 Seconds: 31

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 55 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
EVER since I quit, I keep playing MOZART.... inspiring... you know what is my biggest test... its the weekend and I have friends comming over to visit me. almost all of them smoke. If I get through this TEST... I'm gonna invite all of you for a feast... cooked fresh cusine... Well even if I dont I'm gonna start all over again and still invite you all. - DREAMER [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/18/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 2 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 20 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �10 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 29 [B]Seconds:[/B] 33
I think its a great idea... cause when I was a smoker, I always thought people who quit were loosers or who just wanted a reason for attention... Today when I am going through this, I understand I'm a winner and not a LOOSER... I will tell them upfront .. I QUIT and if they need to smoke they can do it outside. If they really are friends then they will be helpful rather than being a bunch of snobs... - DREAMER [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/18/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 2 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 20 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �10 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 34 [B]Seconds:[/B] 29
thanks Vicki, hope things are ok with you. you said you visited the Dr. - I'm still good... went for a long walk... sat in a cafe and was thinking of you all... -Dreamer [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/18/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 2 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 20 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �10 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 19 [B]Seconds:[/B] 36
thanks MO. I still here... with a hammer in my hand trying to break the lock ... :)so that i can get my wallet out.... but my gf just gave me a bar of milk chocolate.... hummm tastes goods... Thanks - Dreamer [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/18/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 2 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 19 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �10 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 54 [B]Seconds:[/B] 53
Thanks: JODY GROOVEKITTY GOLFERMAN MO LADY DENISEY thanks for your support.... i need to cry this out sorry but being a man takes alot of courage to say this but thanks all of you ... all of you lovely people. Thanks SSC ... for making this great site. - DREAMER [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/18/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 2 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 19 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �10 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 57 [B]Seconds:[/B] 26
Thanks Denisey.... ur a sweetheart.... I'm still here waiting for the carving to go... - Dreamer :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/18/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 2 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 19 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �10 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 2 [B]Seconds:[/B] 35
The carvings have started and I havent left the ssc room since the last 5 hours.... I read the post of LUNA and keep telling my self I can get through this, its day - 3 and I dont know what i feel like... I just want run to the tabbaco store and buy the damn pack.... though the only smart thing I did for the week end is: I locked my wallet in a bag and through the key... so I dont have any money to buy the damn killers.... I need help.... I am an addict and I need HELP... I am an ADDICT Thank you all for your support... bless you all. - DREAMER [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/18/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 2 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 18 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �10 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 48 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
Hi Judy, You said you were using the patch, does it work... i mean by using the patch will the want to smoke go away...!!! I am soo confused... everything that I knew was right now seems different... I taste my food different, I smell everything around my house soo different... IS THIS NORMAL.... - DREAMER [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/18/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 2 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 19 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �10 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 50 [B]Seconds:[/B] 29
18 years ago 0 72 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
DREAMER, A TRUE MAN IS ONE WHO CAN CRY. I want to thank you for your honesty. One minute at a time my man. We are all proud of your efforts!!! Your friend, Denisey :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/14/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 6 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 128 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $30 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 51 [B]Seconds:[/B] 34

Reading this thread: