Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,499 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA

How do I cancel membership of this forum?

10 years ago 0 11213 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Just saw this Whisper.

Are you still with us?!

Hope you are doing ok.

Ashley, Health Educator
10 years ago 0 618 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Whatever it takes....stay quit, and stay strong!!!

Love Lolly.    
10 years ago 0 2778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Whisper!!!

Congrats on your awesome smoke free 57 days!!!  I do understand how you feel and like Workin' and Rose say, it IS OK to take a break from here if reading and posting are now becoming a trigger for you.  Many quitters have taken what they need from the site and move on, while others remain and provide support to our new members.  

Stop by when you feel that you can!  You are definitely always welcome and we all would like to keep up with your progress!

Jim
  • Quit Meter

$44,220.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 1058 Hours: 10

Minutes: 2 Seconds: 18

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

10 years ago 0 2508 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Whisper and Working on it...

I noticed the same thing a long time ago and have found the forum to be a trigger at times too so I also back off the site when I need to and thats Ok because Getting Quit and Keeping Quit is the main goal here. I learned the hard way that Putting my quit first and doing whatever it takes to Quit and Stay Quit must always be a first priority for me..I wish I had realized this sooner it sure would of made things a lot easier for me..but I am learning and that is a good thing.

Do Whatever it takes to Quit and Stay Quit.
Protect Your Quit always.
Your life my depend on it..

10 years ago 0 1140 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Ha! i thought this was going to be some seriously disgruntled member. So glad it was just this. 

Yes, quite a few people reach points where they don't need to come here so much, and the forums themselves become a trigger. I've gone back and forth a bit with this myself. A while back, I noticed that I was triggering myself somewhat by coming on here every dSo I backed off a little. On the other hand, I also can sometimes get triggered by something out in real life, and need a little check-in here to settle it down.  ...So I'm to the point where I need to just use these forums in moderation  I guess it's good to know that I can at least do something in moderation...Smoking sure as heck ain't that thing. 

• Quit Meter

$22,510.65

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 601 Hours: 19

Minutes: 12 Seconds: 20

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

10 years ago 0 89 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Please, Someone tell me how to cancel membership on this forum. I need to get away as I hardly think about cigarettes when I'm not on here, have logged on and now I'm craving again. I need to get out of here,

You guys are all awesome, stay strong.

Reading this thread: