Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

Holiday Road!

16 years ago 0 1148 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Lainey, I'm glad to hear you're having a great time. It doesn't sound as though the junky is giving you much of a hard time on this trip and that's great. I was relieved to discover my vacations could be easily smoke free. I hope the remaining days are full of the same. Here's wishing you safe journeys. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/15/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 150 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,000 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $630.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 24 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 51
16 years ago 0 541 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Jack be nimble, Jack be quick, oooohhhhh Take a ride on a West Coast kick, oooohhhhh Holiday Road Holiday Road Holiday Road Holiday Road I've come back long ago, oooohhhhh Long way down the Holiday Road Holiday Road Holiday Road Holiday Road Holiday Road Oooohhhhh Have a great trip Lainey! :) ;) :confuse: ;p :8|: [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/3/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 101 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,525 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $353.50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 15 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 20
16 years ago 0 3207 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
How fun, Lainey! Thanks for checking in. Unhooked told me she enjoyed your meeting as much as you did. Sounds like you are seeing some wonderful places and spending time with friends and family. That's always nice. And hiking! Way to go! Too bad about your tooth. I hope that will be resolved soon. We miss you around here. -aloha [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/22/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 143 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,720 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $972.40 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 20 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 20 [B]Seconds:[/B] 31
16 years ago 0 2417 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wow, what a vacation! And you have extra spending money for special treats! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/8/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 216 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,240 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $907.20 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 20 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 10 [B]Seconds:[/B] 59
16 years ago 0 3541 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sounds like you guys are having an awesome time! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/13/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 91 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,820 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1,001.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 38 [B]Seconds:[/B] 48
16 years ago 0 3875 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Waving back Lamplighter! Hi, Miss you! We attended the 50th Anniversary of an Uncle & Aunt last night in Port Alberni, saw lots of relatives and now getting ready to pack up and drive down to Victoria! Toured the Marina here and tons of little shops on the Ocean front, out door markets and restaurants, the smell in the air is so wonderful, fish cooking along with the ocean breezes. It is cool here the last few days, but I love that too! Anyway, will check in as soon as I can get computer access again! Catch you later! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 160 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,000 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1,688.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 19 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 51 [B]Seconds:[/B] 24
16 years ago 0 1040 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I never saw this here! (Waves to Lainey!) :) Come back safe, Lainey!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/6/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 158 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,950 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1,461.50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 25 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 56 [B]Seconds:[/B] 55
16 years ago 0 3541 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey, stubble buddy! It's really great to hear from you & it sounds like you guys are having a wonderful time. Except your tooth, that's kind of crappy. I hope it isn't serious. I had such a good time with you & Dennis, so glad we got to do that. I think of you & your light up the room smile, imagine you having all kinds of fun on your holiday & it makes me smile, too. Thanks for checking in, see you when you get back! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/13/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 90 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,800 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $990.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 11 [B]Seconds:[/B] 45
16 years ago 0 1356 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
sorry to hear about your tooth Lainey! I hope it is not a bid deal. How lucky you and Unhooked got to meet!! Enjoy yourself :) Sue [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/3/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 100 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,000 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $175.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 52 [B]Seconds:[/B] 29
16 years ago 0 3875 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Everyone! Miss you all! I am having a great time on my vacation! The highlite so far, was I got to meet Unhooked in Calgary and WOW! What an intelligent, kind, interesting lady she is, and my new best friend! And yes she really is freakin gorgeous! (Really very beautiful!) I amazed at how much personality does come thru on this site. Meeting Unhooked was like running into one of your best friends! Right now I am in Port Alberni, B.C. We've been through Calgary, Golden, BC, Radium,BC, Cranbrook, BC, down into Idaho, down to Spokane, up through Seattle and back into Canada near Vancouver across the Ferry to Vancouver Island. (To mention a few) Well, the mountains are always breathtaking, no matter how many times you have seen them. And we drove along the Coastline in Washington which was so gorgeous with the ocean on one side and the mountain rock on the other side of the road! The only downfall so far has been I have some infection in a tooth. I went to a Dentist on Tues. and he gave me antibiotics, but this is day four and it is still bothering me. So today I need to get that looked after, but at least we are near relatives now so I have help as to where to go. I know smoking masks a lot of dental problems, so will have to get to my dentist as soon as I am home! Surprisingly I haven't had many cravings, task smoking type, like after a hike etc.But they are here & there, and they are mild. So, meantime, vacation is great!(Will be better once I get stronger antibiotics for my tooth!) Talk to you all soon! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 159 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,975 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1,677.45 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 19 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 49 [B]Seconds:[/B] 30

Reading this thread: