Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,525 Members

Please welcome our newest members: PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH, ALAICA

MARCH MELLOWS HAWII BASH!

16 years ago 0 89 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi everyone! I am still here, I have been so busy with work and traveling and not having acess (or time) to a computer. Looks like ya'll are have a great time! Now that I'm aboard I just have figure out what to do first..... I think a margarita is fist on the list! Shannon [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/26/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 67 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,680 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $703.50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 11 [B]Seconds:[/B] 14
16 years ago 0 3875 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Are you kidding??? I am seeing the Hula girl on my computer...??????? I haven't triesd to change it back, that is really weird! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 88 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,200 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $928.40 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 7
16 years ago 0 3541 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
It was but now the kitty is back [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/13/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 19 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 380 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $209.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 41 [B]Seconds:[/B] 32
OK, something really weird is happening! Before I posted the original thread for the Hawii party, I tried to change my avatar to the Hula girl (For the party) But it didn't seem to work, I was still seeing the Kitty in the Hammock.....then noticed a few comments... Today I logged in and Hula Girl! Surprise! Has it been showing for you guys all this time????? :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 88 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,200 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $928.40 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 57 [B]Seconds:[/B] 37
16 years ago 0 231 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Aloha all. It looks like the party cruise is still going strong. Time for another Beach Boys tune: Hawaii "Do you wanna go Straight to Hawaii (Hawaii) Hawaii (Hawaii) Straight to Hawaii (Hawaii, Hawaii) Oh do (Honolulu, Waikiki) you wanna come along with me (Do you wanna come along with me) I heard about all the pretty girls With their grass skirts down to their knees All my life I wanted to see The island called Hawaii Go to Hawaii (Hawaii) Hawaii (Hawaii) Straight to Hawaii (Hawaii, Hawaii) Oh do (Honolulu, Waikiki) you wanna come along with me (Do you wanna come along with me) Now I don't know what town you're from But don't tell me that they got bigger waves Cause everyone that goes Comes back with nothing but raves That's in Hawaii (Hawaii) Hawaii (Hawaii) That's in Hawaii (Hawaii, Hawaii) Oh do (Honolulu, Waikiki) you wanna come along with me (Do you wanna come along with me) And pretty soon this Winter They'll hold the surfing championship of the year Surfer guys and girls Will be coming from far and near Go to Hawaii (Hawaii) Hawaii (Hawaii) Go to Hawaii (Hawaii, Hawaii) Oh do (Honolulu, Waikiki) you wanna come along with me (Do you wanna come along with me) And you now (Honolulu, Waikiki) You wanna live Hanah Lee (Do you wanna come along with me) Ooo ooo ooo (Honolulu, Waikiki) Ooo ooo ooo (Do you wanna come along with me) Ooo ooo ooo (Honolulu, Waikiki) Ooo ooo ooo (Do you wanna come along with me) Ooo ooooo (Honolulu, Waikiki)" Everyone have a great Friday and great weekend! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/12/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 81 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,430 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $364.50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 15 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 51 [B]Seconds:[/B] 4
16 years ago 0 710 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Whew I slept to long this morn. think I partyed alittle to much last night! Think I will get some water and go sit under that umberella for awhile. Will be ready later as this is our last day, Until the end of June and will have to figure something else out, will be hard to top this bash though, has been great!!!!!!! hugs and prayers, Bobbi [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/27/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 66 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,980 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $165.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 10 [B]Seconds:[/B] 49
16 years ago 0 848 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I'm here. I was busy reorganizing my cabin, but I'm still on board. I'd love a MaiTai! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/29/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 64 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 768 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $261.12 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 2 [B]Seconds:[/B] 53
  • Quit Meter

$119,549.72

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6401 Hours: 22

Minutes: 12 Seconds: 53

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

16 years ago 0 1148 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Life is good, everything is as it should be. What a great day! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/15/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 78 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,560 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $327.60 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 12 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 24 [B]Seconds:[/B] 49
Wow the scenery is fantastic around here! Was looking for Supernova, and Mac! Man that roast pig smell awesome! Kita did someone get you a Maitai. Princess and Tigger37 should be stopping by too. WE may have a have a big annoucement at midnight - doesn't Angellcapp make three months then??????? Oh I see Aloha needs help with the pig, see ya later! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 87 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,175 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $917.85 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 31 [B]Seconds:[/B] 50
HI Tom, Everything is going great! The food, the atmosphere, the music, the celebrations, hey we are doing just grand! How are you? :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 87 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,175 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $917.85 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 29 [B]Seconds:[/B] 5

Reading this thread: