Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Stages of change

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-25 11:19 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

What have you learned?

2024-06-19 12:26 AM

Quit Smoking Community

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.761 posts in 47.061 threads.

160,836 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Sinea, MANA MARIE, mandie1991, AGAMBOA, BMARCOS

why can't I flipping fall asleep at night??????

18 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi everyone, Unfortunately, there can be some dangers to taking herbs and other natural remedies as some of these can interact with other medications. Also some are not made for long term use and others can cause adverse effects if taken improperly. Just give your pharmacist or MD a call, you're not losing anything by playing it safe. It also gives them an opportunity to recommend anything else that may be useful to you and the problem your experiencing. Danielle ____________________________ The SSC Support Team
17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello everyone, I just wanted to remind everyone if you're having trouble with IM, please do not hesitate to contact us through our feedback section. Danielle ________________________________ The SSC Support Team
18 years ago 0 607 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
ex-slave, I've also had that problem - last night to be exact. I take Tylenol PM as it definitely does not have the same side effects (groggy) in the morning. It will get better !!! Kim [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 14 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 358 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $56.7 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 23 [B]Seconds:[/B] 34
17 years ago 0 2436 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
ex-slave - sounds good - I am usually around online after noon central time... Leave a msg here so I will know when you're on AIM - and we can go from there... The SSC messenger is not working, seems others are having probs too:) Healer [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 125 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,406 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $581.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 48 [B]Seconds:[/B] 31
ex-slave - Good news! The SSC messenger seems to be working now (thanks Josie:) I am on most afternoons and some evenings... IM me if you would like to join our new group (all are invited to join!)... Blessings- Healer
k - great... If you go to the sign-in page I think you can download the messenger from there (?) Am on now, and am usually around during the evening (well off and on:) I have you on my buddy list - we'll connect soon ::)) Blessings- Healer [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 128 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,509 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $595.2 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 59 [B]Seconds:[/B] 33
18 years ago 0 2436 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi ex-slave - MELATONIN!! It's all natural, sold at any store that carries natural vitamins or remedies, and it works... I have taken melatonin off and on for years and some here have found some much needed sleep as well with this incredible natural remedy... No drug hangover... Blessings- Healer [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 108 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,799 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $502.2 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 14 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 52 [B]Seconds:[/B] 3
you are so welcome... I would never want to take a prescription drug when a natural remedy is available :) Sleep well!! Healer [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 109 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,831 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $506.85 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 14 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 45 [B]Seconds:[/B] 11
Hi ex-slave - I'm an energy healer, reiki master and life coach... I talked to my doc the other day when I was in his office for a regular check-up - and he gave me the green light as well on this herb and recommending it. He is of course, an MD. There are labels on each and every herb and remedy on the shelf, so it is of course up to each of us to read labels and ask any questions we may have. And it never hurts to ask a pharmacist or doc - the answer is usually the same from the medical community - 'it won't hurt you' is normally what my clients are told by their docs when they ask (smile) But of course, ask :) San Francisco - now that's an amazing city!! Have fun:) Blessings and Light- Healer [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 120 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,216 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $558 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 15 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 1 [B]Seconds:[/B] 30
PS: ex-slave - I just went back and read your post before Shevie's. I had not seen it as I was so focused on Shevie with his 'full disclosure' (smile) You are so very welcome - melatonin really is amazing and it has helped so many to get a good night's sleep! Blessings and Sweet Dreams- Healer [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 119 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,194 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $553.35 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 15 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 2 [B]Seconds:[/B] 1

Reading this thread: