Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,630 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown, BBEA ANGELIC

The SSC is wonderful...IM Assistance...

18 years ago 0 1521 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Ron, Thank you for sharing this concern, I will pass this message on to the IT dept. Melanie _____________________ The SSC Support Team
18 years ago 0 1521 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Parola, Thank you for sending your concerns into the feedback. In the future, please continue to do so. Take Care, Melanie _____________________ The SSC Support Team
18 years ago 0 60 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi, I posted a question again to the feedback because I have the icon, but still it does not work for me... thanks for the assistance. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/28/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 8 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 165 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $52 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 2 [B]Seconds:[/B] 11
18 years ago 0 60 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Josie, or anyone who knows, I did all the 3 points what you said, delete, download net.framework, and download IM, Presently I do not know how do I have to log in IM, or how do I have to send any message to anyone? Probably there is just one buttom which I do not see. thanks, Parola
18 years ago 0 537 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks Melanie... Sorry to complain, but I know it's frustrating for me and reading other post's, I don't think I am alone. Thanks, Ron
18 years ago 0 537 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
the Instant Messenger isn't the best. I don't run any other IS other than this one. It seems to people not logged in and they really are. Also trying to get a message to someone seems impossible sometimes. :( Ron [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 18 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 652 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $121.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 21 [B]Seconds:[/B] 19
18 years ago 0 125 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Penquin Are you still signed on to the IM, I got your message but when I responded the whole window disappeared, had the same problem with Ron earlier. Maybe it's mine that needs to be fixed. Sheila [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/4/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 54 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,648 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $270 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 6 [B]Seconds:[/B] 8
18 years ago 0 1306 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I'm having the same problem.
  • Quit Meter

$330,481.43

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6028 Hours: 8

Minutes: 13 Seconds: 30

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 2462 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Parola, do you have the little SSC IM icon on your desktop? Double click on that and it will give you a log-on screen. Then you'll see a list of people online. You'll have to add people to your buddy list so that you can messenger them.
  • Quit Meter

$54,943.20

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 648 Hours: 21

Minutes: 30 Seconds: 23

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
If you already have the SSC IM Messenger up and running, you need only to log into the messenger when you log on the site. This way it will always be on and you will have a better chance of contacting people. You can also increase your contact list every time you post and look through the threads you will find "add to buddy list" just click here and they will be added to you messenger. It order to talk to someone they must also be logged on For those of you that are having trouble follow this: 1- Delete any version of the SSC IM Messenger you currently have 2- Download the following URL http://download.microsoft.com/download/a/a/c/aac39226-8825-44ce-90e3-bf8203e74006/dotnetfx.exe 3- Download the SSC IM Messenger If you need any help please contact us via the feedback at the bottom of the page, and we will be able to assist you. Hope this helps, Josie _____________________ The SSC Support Team.

Reading this thread: