Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,520 Members

Please welcome our newest members: FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH, ALAICA, JD7, Ww12

What a tough day that was!

18 years ago 0 3 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Way to go!!! More then likely stunk when she came back didn't she? I think that has been one of the hardest things for me is smelling it. Foxy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/13/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 34 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,197 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $204 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 7 [B]Seconds:[/B] 46
18 years ago 0 893 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I was at a hotel for a meeting today, there was 1 smoker in the room and guess what - yes she sat next to me!! It wasn't the smell or anything like that, but she had a packet with a lighter placed on the table almost right in front of me - I had to stare at them all day!! Also she went out for a cig every break time. I am happy to report that I was not (even once) tempted to have one, but what it did do was remind me of cigarettes all day. So that meant that I had cravings all day long, I actually get more of a kick from resisting now rather than smoking, but it certainly has tested my resolve. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/6/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 9 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 116 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �22.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 18 [B]Seconds:[/B] 19
Thanks for that, actually smoking in offices is pretty much taboo here too and there was no smoking in our room today, but its just seeing them there. Keep posting BTW - we do appreciate your posts redrosie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/6/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 9 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 116 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �22.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 21 [B]Seconds:[/B] 5
Thanks Josie, I redidted some wine last night as I was fairly late home but will treat myself to one at the weekend. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/6/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 10 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 127 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 29 [B]Seconds:[/B] 37
18 years ago 0 456 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey oinkoink2u ! That must have been torture !! I mean the seeing and the constant remembering. I'll bet it even caused you to lose some concentration. BUT YOU BAD !!! You slapped that Pusher right across the face !! Great job !! You smell good, we knew that you would !!! Hang Tuff ! Knight Christine (hands on hips with long flowing cape and tights) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 19 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 486 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $66.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 29 [B]Seconds:[/B] 28
18 years ago 0 1079 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I must be batty today, you clearly say "she went out for a cig every break time", Oh well , my brain is muddled, but my lungs are clear!! lol. By the by, you must tell us about your name sometime, must be a good story there. [IMG]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e58/saggysac/Animals_630.gif[/IMG] [color=Red]redrosie[/color] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 45 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,096 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $373.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 47 [B]Seconds:[/B] 25
18 years ago 0 1079 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Boy I can sure tell you aren't from around these parts. There has been no smoking allowed inside buildings here for years. You did great in resisting. It would have been very easy to lean over and bum one from her. Good for you! Did you notice when she came back from breaks how bad she smelt? You say you are getting a kick out of resisting. A wise lady calls that "Crave the Quit". A much healthier kind of fix. Keep Strong. [IMG]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e58/saggysac/rauch05.gif[/IMG] [color=Red]redrosie[/color] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 45 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,095 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $373.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 44 [B]Seconds:[/B] 20
18 years ago 0 2364 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Good Job You are doing awesome [IMG]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f190/cuddlebug230/cat_happy_clapping_sm_nwm.gif[/IMG] Cuddles Knight Ash Kickin Joker [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 5 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 113 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $18 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 2 [B]Seconds:[/B] 40
18 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
oin, You passed an amazing test with flying colours! Great job! This calls for a reward, what do you feel like? Keep Strong, Josie _____________________ The SSC Support Team.

Reading this thread: