Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,520 Members

Please welcome our newest members: FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH, ALAICA, JD7, Ww12

Have a laugh on me !!

18 years ago 0 893 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi All, I joined a gym just before christmas in advance of quitting as I have relapsed previously due to weight gain. By now I consider myself to be fairly fit so on Saturday I decided to go to an aerobics class for the first time. I am obviously not as fit as I thought because my calfs have been killing me ever since. So now life is great - I can't smoke and also I can hardly walk!! The only good thing is that I do not have any cigs and even if I did have any I can't walk anywhere to smoke them. Looks like I have to stay quit for at least another day or two :blush: [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/6/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 8 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 98 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �20 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 39 [B]Seconds:[/B] 59
18 years ago 0 456 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
oinkoink2u, I am here for the laugh on you !! You actually survived the aerobics class !! I thought that you were going to say that you could hardly breath and that you had to be resucitated or something !! Calves ?? calves ?? You whiner !! Just regular pain.. and no falling over or anything !! That is great news.. really !! I'm going to join a health club.. I'm jealous now.. Hang Tuff ! Christine [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 13 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 338 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $45.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 23 [B]Seconds:[/B] 44

Reading this thread: