Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,529 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou

Exactly 50 days smoke free....Woot!

10 years ago 0 823 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Yay Smokefree76!  Enjoy that virtual cruise; the great part of the reward is that you get to design your own paradise - do you need umbrella'd cocktails? cabana boys or dancing girls? sails or bimini top? coconut oil or pineapple shiskebobs?  steel drum band or rock 'n roll?  You choose your virtual tour and when you pull in to that imaginary beach, you'll find Sparky in her Speedo and Charm all ready to welcome you on shore!  I hope you gave yourself a great reward for your effort to date!  Well done and Congratulations : )
10 years ago 0 1140 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wow, smokefree76!  That's awesome! I guess you're actually at 51 days now, which means you have been officially cruising for a day. How does it feel?
  • Quit Meter

$22,562.15

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 603 Hours: 2

Minutes: 34 Seconds: 33

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

10 years ago 0 3307 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrats on your 50 days!!!  Use your imagination and enjoy the boat.  I am enjoying the sun and all the great food and of course my cabana boys .  There is still work to be done but at the end of another 50 we get to the imaginary beach.  

Keep the Quit
Sparky 
10 years ago 0 2778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Smokefree76!!!

Huge congrats on reaching that 50 day milestone!   Take a hike up that gang plank and find yourself a cozy lounger seat!  Enjoy the steel drum band while I get in line to order you one of those fancy cool refreshments with the little umbrella! 

I hope you do reward yourself well today for making it to the Cruise Ship!  You really deserve it!  We'll be watching your progress and will be rooting for you as you cruise towards the beach these next 50 days!  

Way to go, buddy!  CLINK!!! 

Jim
  • Quit Meter

$44,295.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 1060 Hours: 2

Minutes: 56 Seconds: 33

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

10 years ago 0 11214 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations! Wow, has it been 50 days already?!

How are you celebrating?

I'll get on that imaginary boat with you and have a little celebratory cruise. Woohoo! 
Ashley, Health Educator
10 years ago 0 39 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
However, I got robbed!  Where's my free imaginary boat ride?

Reading this thread: