Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,527 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

NONIC Reaches Another MAJOR MILESTONE!!!

11 years ago 0 763 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations on another wonderful milestone, nonic!   2000+ days is very inspiring.  Keep going strong and keep kicking ash!!!!

Cheers,
Jan
11 years ago 0 1853 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi nonic,

Congratulations for your 2000+ days smoke-free!  Incredible and very inspiring!  

Vincenza, Health Educator
11 years ago 0 880 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Jim:

Sorry to find this so late in the day...But I do thank you for remembering my anniversary...You know I always enjoy your picture...I imagine you making the most wonderful things out of glass...Rock, Josie, Brenda and snice, thank you for your kind words, I am very pleased to confirm that indeed I have not smoked a cigarette since late 06 and will continue to not do so for the rest of my visit to planet earth...All of you have been very nice and always supportive toward me...I never take things like that for granted...After all it is a very sharp world and we humans are very round (ouch) and tend to get a bit beat up over time...Take good care of yourselves...

stay well

Nonic 
  • Quit Meter

$66,580.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 1373 Hours: 17

Minutes: 30 Seconds: 46

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

11 years ago 0 1904 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Way to go! 2000 is a great milestone. 2000 more x ten!
11 years ago 0 1843 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrats Nonic!  What a great achievement!  Please be sure to reward yourself to celebrate!  Here's to the next 2000 smoke free days, and beyond!
11 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
A party is in order!

What a great milestone!

So proud of you nonic!

Josie, Health Educator
11 years ago 0 187 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wow, what an achievement!  Congratulations! 
11 years ago 0 2778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Everyone!!!

I noticed that one of my MOST favorite quit buddies stopped by within the last day, and I probably know why!  On Saturday (tomorrow) Nonic will have 2000 smoke-free days under the ol' proverbial belt!!!  Not only that, Nonic saved those pretty pink lungs from smoking 60,000 cancer sticks during that time!!!  Amazing stats!!!

For all of you newbies out there, I highly encourage you to do a search on Nonic and read some of those archived posts!!!  Supportive, thought provoking and sooooo helpful to so many here... especially me!!!  

CONGRATULATIONS  NONIC  on achieving this monumental milestone!!!  I'm definitely going to be celebrating with you tomorrow!!!

CLINK!!!   

Jim 
  • Quit Meter

$44,287.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 1059 Hours: 21

Minutes: 43 Seconds: 35

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter