Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,634 Members

Please welcome our newest members: CuppaJo, GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL

I?m 5 and still alive!

12 years ago 0 763 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations Pat!  Your 5th anniversary is an awesome accomplishment!  You have entertained, supported, and encouraged many people here at SSC, including me.  Congrats on a job well done!  Hope you reward yourself well!

Cheers,
Jan
12 years ago 0 1853 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Moonbeam,

Good to hear from you.  Just wanted to congratulate you on celebrating 9 YEARS - SMOKE-FREE!! 
That is fantastic!  How do you plan to celebrate?  

What advice would you give to the newest members as the begin their quit? 

Vincenza, Health Educator
12 years ago 0 6 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Lady,   I am kind of new here,  and I am also kind of lost on here,   But Congrats on Your 5 year Anniv,   it's really Marvelous,  and I'm so proud of You,  Do You remember a man named Sunshine,   and did You get a Trophy in the mail from this Person a few years back,  if so,  then I think Our paths have crossed before,   I believed You lived in Kentucky or Ohio when I knew You,   for my mind slips me,  and I have a real good excuse,  I just turned 74 years old,  and I have no regrets,   It will be 9 years March 10th for me,  and It's the best decision I've ever made in my life,  to Quit Smoking,  I hope You have enjoyed the Tranquility of being Free of Nicotine as much as I,  Drop me a line sometime and let me know how it's going,   Best look to You and Your Quit,   Love You Friend,   Sunshine,  by I now go as Moonbeam,''

Reading this thread: