Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,635 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RBARDAJE, CuppaJo, GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON

Georgie is almost 7 years quit~

12 years ago 0 2778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Georgie!!!

Welcome back and Huge congratulations to you!!!  Wow, it seems almost like old home week for all of the 7 year quitters...  what is it, the 7 year itch or something???    

Anyways, congratulation to each and everyone of you!!!

Jim 
  • Quit Meter

$44,392.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 1062 Hours: 10

Minutes: 56 Seconds: 41

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

12 years ago 0 74 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Yahooo for you! I can't even imagine 7 years, so thank you for sharing that it is not only possible but good, too! DeniseK
12 years ago 0 11216 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome back Georgie!

Thanks for posting. For the newbies, what's the best thing about being a non smoker?

Ashley, Health Educator
12 years ago 0 1095 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Georgie  I am still here and looking for the rest of us Unsmokeables.  What a trip down road it is.
I'm on Facebook (Bob Sampley) check it out as it links to friends of the SSC.  Looking forward to the big 7.

Duffis

12 years ago 0 618 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Georgie,

It's nice to see you again.  I don't post here much these days...I just pop in to see the Stats in case I miss an oldie like myself!  Have you had a look for some of us on Facebook?  I was not an 'unsmokeable,'  (I quit just before y'all came along,) but, of course I remember you, and Rusty and Duffis and everyone else.

We've all reached our 7th Anniversary, and it does seem incredible now to believe that we were all so addicted!  I'm with you...

ALL NEW QUITTERS - STAY HERE AT SSC AND IT WILL HELP YOU TO REACH THE SAME ANNIVERSARY!

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year to all on site and to all who are quitting

Love  Lolly.  
12 years ago 0 160 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello..............I had a hard time finding the site. Lost all of my info, but after some deep searching, I found it! My meter says I am 2,528 smoke free days! YAHOO..............I honestly can't believe that I have lasted this long. My hubby still smokes. I hate the smell, can't believe that it used to smell so good to me.
To all of you newbies, stay here, don't leave this site until you know you are ready to go it alone. I was here for at least 3 - 4 years. The first 2 years was on a daily basis. I don't know if any of my non smoking gang is still here. Duffis, Major Dan, Renee, Linda, not sure who else was in that group, but we would talk for hours on here on the chat. We kept each other from straying and we were able to keep each other sane thru our rough times. If you don't have a group, get your self one put together. People who like you are struggling at the same time going thru the same steps as yourself.
If Duffis or an of the other memebers of the UNSMOKEABLES are still here, please message me! I am so thankful to all my mentors for getting me where I am today!
♥ Georgie
  • Quit Meter

$43,677.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 596 Hours: 0

Minutes: 45 Seconds: 6

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked