Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,525 Members

Please welcome our newest members: PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH, ALAICA

So, i?ve missed the Monday morning stats parade the past few weeks...

12 years ago 0 792 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Original Post by: Eyja
Yup - and if he stays - it'll just get Betta and Betta - Maybe you'll even bring him home a lady friend; that would be Betta yet! Okay, enough . . . .
Groannnn....!!!! You Betta believe you're the funny one Eyja !
12 years ago 0 11214 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Haha!

Couldn't have said it betta myself!

Ashley, Health Educator
12 years ago 0 147 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Eyja, you're to funny! I'm gonna see how he does on his own first before introducing a lady into his bowl. He seems to have a bit of an attitude.. Plus i don't really think i can take care of 200+ betta babies.. 
12 years ago 0 823 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Yup - and if he stays - it'll just get Betta and Betta - Maybe you'll even bring him home a lady friend; that would be Betta yet! Okay, enough . . . .
That's a really cute joke.. And very sweet words. I normally speak the way i feel, on here, and in real life. It lets people know how you're really feeling, it's not good to keep everything inside, at least that's what i was told growing up. I can't wait for y'all to read my submission! If it gets posted. 
I Betta he does love that smoke free environment.  Good reward Kristen.  Enjoy!  
I agree with Willis - am looking forward to reading your (long) Hall of Fame story too.   Now I wonder what the heck you've submitted . . . but will hafta wait I guess. I think it's good you call your feelings as you have them Kristen - that's what makes your posts so genuine I think. Maybe that's the secret to your quit success  -getting to the root of the emotions you're dealing with when the cravings hit . .  hmmmm  - a wise young one we have here    Eyja
12 years ago 0 792 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Add me to those who missed the Monday morning stats parade but are glad Kristen posted ! Great job Kristen ! I'm looking forward to your Hall of Fame post!
@Samantha, I really just haven't thought about smoking. Y'all have helped me so much it's unreal! Every time i had a craving all i'd do is sign on and look at others posts and post my own and get amazing responses. 

@Eyja, Thank you for those kind words. I did upload my story, a long one i might add, and I'm hoping it gets posted so i can share it with everyone. To reward myself for staying quit for so long i went out yesterday and bought me a Betta fish. He's loving his new home.  
Oh darn!  I missed the Monday Morning Stats Parade this week too . . . so am glad you added this post Kristen. Congratulations on your 15 weeks anniversary of NOT smoking. YAY for you!  And for your nomination to the SSC  Hall of Fame!  I hope you submit your story; I know it will be well written and interesting and am looking forward to reading it soon. You will be a young 'un here to receive the honor! And with so many years to go (as you mention) just think of how much you'll save -  money : ) health : ) white teeth/sweet breath : ) pretty skin :) lovely voice that goes on & on (with those great lungs to match!) : ) Good for you girl!   Hope you keep checking in with updates.  Eyja  
12 years ago 0 2606 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello KristenW88,

It is great to hear from you, thank you for checking in and updating us on your success. 

What coping mechanisms have helped you keep your quit? How has the Stop Smoking Center assisted you? 

Samantha, Health Educator

Reading this thread: