Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

Went and saw my kids on Saturday.. (8-3-11)

12 years ago 0 55 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Kristin:

What is the latest with your son?  Have you seen him again?  I know the feeling of the eyes crossed and you wanting glasses for him....but have him see an Opthomologist not Optomitrist FIRST...they know MORE about crossed eyes....Hope his father will LISTEN TO YOU...PRAYERS STILL GOING YOUR WAY! 

Debby

STANDING STRONG WITH YOU! 
12 years ago 0 147 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks for the kind words. My oldest son is 3 so he isn't in school yet. It's just hard to look at him and see that he's noticably cross eyed and there isn't anything i can do about it...
12 years ago 0 55 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Kristen:
I have had a rough week too. But remember that these tough weeks make US TOUGHER as we remain on the NO SMOKING TRAIN!  I have a grandson that has eye issues and I would like to let you know that maybe you should bring it up to his school. I am not sure of your arrangements but I do know that you as a mother know  your child. If you would like to talk feel free to Private Message me.  
Keep your CHIN UP!  Remember how many days you have and it is not worth starting over.  That is what I have had to do for the past couple weeks.

YOU HAVE FRIENDS AND SUPPORT HERE!
Take Care My Friend...
Debby 
12 years ago 0 147 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
As soon as I walked in the front door I noticed that my oldest son is going cross-eyed.. Which means he'll need glasses... When i asked his grandma if they had already taken him to the dr and if he was going to need glasses, she said "What for".. Like she hadn't noticed... I also asked my sons father if he had noticed and he said the same thing his mom did... Needless to say it's been a very hard weekend.. :/

Reading this thread: