Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,529 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou

To My Fellow Quit Buddies...

12 years ago 0 792 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
William - Free and Healing for Four Months, Twenty Four Days, 6 Hours and 18 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 17 Days and 18 Hours, by avoiding the use of 5119 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $2,317.54.
12 years ago 0 1387 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Stormy:
    Congratulations on such a major mile stone.  Wear that shirt with pride!  Thanks for the help that you have given to others along your way.  My self included.
Kaiser
12 years ago 0 410 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks Stormy,
Congratulations on  your big 5 milestone! I too  thought I could never live without those little nasties constantly nipping at my heals!The support here has inspired me to stick with it. I will  wear my HOF shirt on my 5th anniversary too (if I ever receive it)!
Cameless
12 years ago 0 21 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well done all!! All doing so well.. Keep it up!! :-)
  • Quit Meter

$38,561.25

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 678 Hours: 1

Minutes: 47 Seconds: 33

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

William - Free and Healing for Four Months, Twenty Three Days, 1 Hour and 23 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 17 Days and 15 Hours, by avoiding the use of 5077 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $2,298.34.
Way to go Stormy !  When I reach my 5 I will come back here too.
12 years ago 0 11214 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Great work Stormy!

Thanks for sharing some inspiration with us. It is people like you that make the SSC so great.

Ashley, Health Educator
12 years ago 0 1843 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Stormy, congratulations on 5 smoke free trips around the sun!  I'm so glad to see you stop by and share your story with all of us!
12 years ago 0 744 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi everyone! Just thought I would drop in and give credit where it is due. SSC is where I landed back in July 2006. I made my final commitment to stop smoking here and with the help of so many wonderful members of this dear site, I was finally able to get that darn nicodemon off my back. I kicked, screamed, whined and moaned to so many of you here (you know who you are) and with the support I received, I finally broke free. Yesterday marked my 5 year anniversary of being smoke free and it's true that after a period of time, you don't even think about it, and I used to have a cigarette for EVERY purpose. Yes, If I can do this, then I KNOW YOU CAN TOO. Support from those who know exactly how you're feeling works wonders. Thanks guys, and in celebration, I'm going to wear my SSC hall of fame shirt today!

Reading this thread: