Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,635 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RBARDAJE, CuppaJo, GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON

Sparky is on the beach!!

13 years ago 0 312 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
You got that right... Quit Buddy.

You're not going anywhere.

We're not going anywhere.

Charm

13 years ago 0 3307 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank you all for you kind words.  I think this is my 2nd honest 100 days in all of my quits.  Somehow I would mess it up before 50 day or if I made it past that I would screw it before hitting 100 days.  I just keep thinking it though and what one stupid puff would cost me.  Not today, I will not smoke today and deal with tomorrow when it comes.

Besides, Charm needs me here LOL

Keep the Quit
Sparky
13 years ago 0 71 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrats to you on both quits!  Gratitude is a fabulous attitude.  Keep up the great work.
Dawn
13 years ago 0 1904 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Go, Sparky! You're doing it!
13 years ago 0 3875 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sparky, I am so happy that you are doing so well! 100 days is no easy feat as we all know, and now that you have done it, you know it will only get better! 100 becomes 200, 200 becomes 400 and on and on. You deserve a wonderful reward now. I bet Dewey is very proud of you too!
Congratulations! Enjoy!

13 years ago 0 1107 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey there!!!
Do you have any idea how proud I am that you did it....again? All of our other Octobreathers have disappeared from this site. Sparky, you are an inspiration of a person that won't give in...You make me wonder...If you hadn't helped me? I could not go through all of the first year again..but you persevere...and you do it!!!! As a friend of mine says "Keep the Quit".
You are the best....
Ron
13 years ago 0 377 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sparky, You've done great with this quit and I am so happy with the confidence you are showing.  I know you've wanted this for a long time and I love the fact that you are just letting everything be ok, and you are sensing what you need to do to make this happen. Well 100 days later you have accomplished big things and we are very proud of you. Enjoy the beach, and by the way we'd love to join you as hired cabana boys vs. sticking it out in the cold of January. Sunny Days are coming to ya  Ron

13 years ago 0 653 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrats, Sparky! I'm proud of you!

Tiana, Health Educator
  • Quit Meter

$79,500.75

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5542 Hours: 9

Minutes: 32 Seconds: 23

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

13 years ago 0 1904 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Been gone all day, but wouldn't miss this celebration for the world. You go , girl!
13 years ago 0 312 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sparky, Way to Go.. on your miracles (now, I am not saying that I don't believe in miracles, but YOU also worked very hard for those miracles, they did not just happen). Good for You.

I can see land now, just a little longer and I'll meet you on the beach. I heard there was a few of the cabana boys from the convention sick today (hangover's probably), so I thought "I'll just wait and show up tomorrow when they are feeling better, that is the least I could do, don't you think?"

Charm

Reading this thread: