Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,498 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA

Freedomby30 IS ON THE BOAT!!

13 years ago 0 377 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrats Freedomby30,
Cruising on the boat is a big achievement.  I sense that you are more comfortable with this quit and that you are embracing it this time around. Good for you and just remember this is the just the beginning of a wonderful future ahead of you.  It only gets better from here.  Have fun on the the cruise, you deserve it.
Cheers,
Ron 
13 years ago 0 816 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Freedomby30 Yay for you. You've worked hard for this cruise and you're doing great. You'll be joining your quit buddies Charm & Sparky on beach before you know it. Excellent for yous ! breather
13 years ago 0 331 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
AWESOME!!!!!!! So happy to be on the boat! Haven't been able to log in lately as the site is giving me grief but glad I could check in and see that I've hit a milestone! The milestones are so exciting since this quit has been so different this time around. I don't realize how many days have gone by so this is a good reminder! Can't wait to join you guys on the beach!
13 years ago 0 312 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Yes sir re.... Freedomby30 and Freedom. yayy... you are both on that boat and headed for the beach (on your 100 day milestone).

Sparky and I will be getting off the boat but you guys stay and have a wonderful cruise. The people on here are marvelous and the staff couldn't be friendlier. They will get you what ever your heart desires, from blankets when it gets a little chilly at night to umbrella drinks of your choice.

We will see you guys when you land on the beach, will be waiting for ya.

Have a great time, see ya later.

Charm
13 years ago 0 1843 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations Freedom!  Enjoy your time on the cruise ship!  Use lots of suntan lotion, pull up a lounge chair on the Ledo Deck, the cabana boys are at your beck and call!  Please be sure to reward yourself to celebrate this milestone!  Here's to the next 50 smoke free days, and beyond!
13 years ago 0 23 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrats Freedomby30 on this achievement....I think i should be on that boat too 
13 years ago 0 653 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Nice work, Freedomby30!! A great milestone!

Tiana, Health Educator
  • Quit Meter

$79,460.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5539 Hours: 12

Minutes: 55 Seconds: 35

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

13 years ago 0 3307 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I almost missed this one!!  Congrats on 51 days.  Come on aboard and relax.  The cabana boys will be along shortly to serve you   Charm and I will show you around before we leave the ship and land on the beach.  I am so proud of you!!! 

Keep the Quit
Sparky

Reading this thread: