Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

This week?s train ride is to ...

13 years ago 0 331 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I heard there are some gourmet lattes on this adventure......I'm in!
13 years ago 0 1387 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Rock:
    I am sorry to be boarding this train so late but I have a little bit under the weather lately.  Thanks for another great trip.
Kaiser
13 years ago 0 150 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Rock, this trip sounds fabulous

I may have to spend a bit of time in the hotel working on some final papers  But the food and drinks sound to good to keep me away!

Alice
13 years ago 0 312 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Rock, sounds like a great trip...but I am afraid I'm going to have to stay on this side of the pond this trip .

Got a few things going on that just can't wait for my return.

But I'll catch you guys on the next trip (for sure)

Have a great time.

Charm

Freedom Meter

Smoke-Free Days: 69
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 1,398
Amount Saved: $255.30
Life Gained:
Days: 9 Hrs: 17 Mins: 36 Seconds: 38

13 years ago 0 3307 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I am so ready for this trip.  Thanks for the lattes

Keep the Quit
Sparky
13 years ago 0 11214 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sounds lovely!

Ashley, Health Educator
13 years ago 0 1904 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I've purchased my tickets!
13 years ago 0 1843 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Cologne, Germany!  Since we're already in Europe, I figured we could just catch the Eurorail from Paris to Cologne this week!  We'll start at the Dom, a beautiful medieval cathedral in the center of town.  From there we will visit the 7 Christmas Markets.  The entire city is decorated for the holidays, and Cologne is known for its Christmas markets!  Anything and everything you can imagine is for sale.  Some of the most beautiful Nutcrackers and wooden ornaments!  And the food!  Streudel, sausages, smoked salmon, cheeses, pastries.  And to stay hydrated, I recommend the Gluhwein (hot spiced Christmas wine) or Hot Chocolate.  We'll walk along the bank of the Rhein River and check out the shops there too!  Lets stop at the zoo and the Triangel Tower too!  We'll also stop at the original Cologne store, and sample the fragrant eau from the Cologne fountain!  For dinner, we'll stop at a traditional german restaurant for Goulash, Snitzel, and Bratwurst!  We'll sample some nice German wines and beers.  And for the non-drinkers, gourmet lattes!  All aboard!

Reading this thread: