Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

This weeks train ride is to ...

13 years ago 0 1904 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Great trip! I have been wanting to visit NYC. Yes, I'd love to see The Addams Family, the musical.
13 years ago 0 1843 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Glad to see a bunch of great quitters on the train!  We will have time for a knicks game too!  Still plenty of room for others! See everybody in the smoke free bar car!
13 years ago 0 1387 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Great trip Rock.  As a minor history buff I have allways wanted to visit Ellis island.  You are going to make a great conductor.  Ok every one lets make this a well attended trip!
Kaiser
13 years ago 0 150 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Rock,

I am super excited for this trip....I always want to go to New York City, woot woot!  Totally stoked for the shopping on 5th ave

Alice
13 years ago 0 901 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Great selection , Rock ! Can we catch  Knicks game ?

Mike/Astrosfan
13 years ago 0 230 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
wooo hoo jumping on board!! 

Best Wishes
Gim
13 years ago 0 11214 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
YAY Rock!  What a great first trip!

Dinner sounds lovely!

Ashley, Health Educator
13 years ago 0 3307 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
WOW!!!  Sure hope we can keep up with you   I have always wanted to see NY and to have you as a tour guide will make it even better, choo, choo!!!

Keep the Quit
Sparky
13 years ago 0 1843 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
The city that never sleeps!  New York City!  We'll start off with a double decker bus tour of the city, stopping at Ellis Island, the Empire State Building, MOMA, 30 Rockefeller Center, and Central Park.  We can do some shopping on 5th avenue!  Dinner will be at AOC, a french restaurant in the West Village with the best escargot and truffled lobster risotto this side of the Atlantic Ocean!  Then we'll venture up to Times Square for some $2 Nuts 4 Nuts from a street vendor.  Anybody up to see The Adams Family, the musical?  After the show, we'll head to the Times Square Brewery for a night cap! 

I'm looking forward to being the conductor this year!  All aboard!

Reading this thread: