Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,656 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Julia725, RFULLERO, OJOIZA ALTHEA, PKENNETH LANCE, JSABAS

THIS WEEKS TRAIN IS GOING BACK TO SCHOOL , GET ABOARD NOW !

14 years ago 0 1843 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sharon, PA is halfway between Pittsburgh and Erie, PA.  In the 1900s, it was one of the wealthiest cities in the US due to the steel mills located there.  There are beautiful old victorian mansions and parks.  Frank Buhl (Buhl Planetarium in Pittsburgh) had one of the grandest homes, which is now a B&B with a day spa on the first level.  The only free golf course in the US was donated to the city of Sharon by Mr. Buhl.  Its a 9 hole course maintained by funds from his trust.  And Sharon is home to Quaker Steak and Lube, one of the best Chicken Wing restaurants in the US!  So there is something for everybody there!  See you all on the train!
My Milage:

My Quit Date: 8/20/2008
Smoke-Free Days: 364
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 14,560
Amount Saved: $3,640.00
Life Gained:
Days: 54 Hrs: 8 Mins: 39 Seconds: 17

14 years ago 0 1387 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Mine is Wilson New York  It's a very small town right on lake Ontario.  We moved there from Niagara Falls in 1952.
My school was Wilson High and my graduation class had 98 people in it.  Thanks for the trip down memory lane.  Pupikat I will save you the usual seat.  I will be in the bar car and I will buy the first round.
Kaiser

My Milage:

My Quit Date: 7/30/2008
Smoke-Free Days: 385
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 9,625
Amount Saved: $481.25
Life Gained:
Days: 77 Hrs: 15 Mins: 12 Seconds: 6

14 years ago 0 901 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
okay , our train can be in a lot of places at the same time. it's "back to school" time so let's turn back the clock and grab our non-smoking friends , we will take each other to our elementary school home town , please describe your city.

mine is and welcome aboard , a great trip to austin , texas ! beautiful lakes , great country music , fantastic mexican food.
my elementary school was Jerry Joslin Elementary on manchaca road.

where will our train go from there ?

My Milage:

My Quit Date: 3/12/2008
Smoke-Free Days: 525
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 15,750
Amount Saved: $4,725.00
Life Gained:
Days: 89 Hrs: 0 Mins: 20 Seconds: 12

Reading this thread: