Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,663 Members

Please welcome our newest members: kybrg, Jhancke, CKYLA ASHLEY, PGOMEZ, Julia725

100 days....!!!!!

16 years ago 0 1093 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Way to go, Cat! Congrats and welcome to the beach! :) :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]8/25/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 153 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,590 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $895.05 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 13 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 52 [B]Seconds:[/B] 10
16 years ago 0 1107 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Kudos to a fellow Octobreather. Cat, you were sorely missed and I was wondering how you were doing. Congratulations on getting to the beach!!!!!! I look forward to being there soon myself. Ron [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]10/28/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 89 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,560 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $560.70 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 57 [B]Seconds:[/B] 46
16 years ago 0 115 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello everyody, I havent been back for quite a while... life has been realy stressy... But I just am soooo proud to announce that it has been 100 days now- and no cigarette since then, not even a puff!!! There were (and are still) some close calls when I go out or spend tme with smokers... I was very lucky (and strong, yes, but mostly lucky) that I didn't give in. And I still crave cigarettes- but no way would I go to a store and buy any. I see myself as a smoker who doesn't smoke. But one day, I hope, even that will fade and I won't feel lik a cigarette any longer at all. Thank you so much for helping me. I hope I get to be around here more often in the future. I'd like to help others through the difficulties, worries and stress of quitting. Feeling like a having a cigarette is normal- but it does not mean that you need to give in! love, Cat [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]10/17/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 100 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,700 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �391.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 4 [B]Seconds:[/B] 37

Reading this thread: