Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,520 Members

Please welcome our newest members: FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH, ALAICA, JD7, Ww12

Reflections at 300 days!

16 years ago 0 1093 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Lainey, you are awesome! Thank you for all you share and all you do here. Congrats on 300 days! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]8/25/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 127 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,810 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $742.95 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 11 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 6 [B]Seconds:[/B] 9
16 years ago 0 3875 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I made it to 300 days! And for all of you contemplating this journey, if you're wondering, is it worth it? It was worth every irritable moment, those first two weeks. It was worth the fogginess, sleeplessness, and funny dreams. It was worth every tear, when I didn't think I'd make it, and came here looking for solace, and found it. It was worth the few bouts of unexpected depression! It was worth all the fight, and it got easier with each passing day! It was worth all the mood swings that I thought were from quitting and found out they were from going through menopause at the same time! It was so worth finding this site full of wonderful supportive friends who cared enough to help me. What advice can I give to you??? If an addict like me, who was a diehard smoker for 37 years can quit, then so can you! It is so worth more than I can describe, this feeling of freedom and joy to be smoke free! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 300 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 7,500 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $3,165.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 36 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 59 [B]Seconds:[/B] 7

Reading this thread: