Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,656 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Julia725, RFULLERO, OJOIZA ALTHEA, PKENNETH LANCE, JSABAS

30 WONDERFUL DAYS!!

16 years ago 0 106 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
some last words.. Pen - Many Many thanks for your kind words! and for the "revelation" on your hint on my quit! :) AND another big surprise! :) Another wonderful portuguese words! :) :) :) where did you learn it??? :) Obrigada!! (thanks!) Tom - Again a thanks from the heart for your support! :) This post thing really is amazing! :) Cat (Let's go for another month!!!) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]8/6/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 31 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 620 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �93.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 59 [B]Seconds:[/B] 12
16 years ago 0 1148 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations Catrafusa!!! Well done!! You're doing it! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/15/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 175 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,500 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $735.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 28 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 13 [B]Seconds:[/B] 12
16 years ago 0 2534 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Many Congratulations Cat on a Wonderful, Smokefree Month! I kinda got the feeling from day one that you were going to do this and you have!! Be proud and reward yourself well - you deserve it! Meus Votos de felicidade :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/18/2004 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 1206 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 24,120 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �6,030.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 193 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 50 [B]Seconds:[/B] 33
  • Quit Meter

$56,991.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 1128 Hours: 21

Minutes: 11 Seconds: 13

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

16 years ago 0 106 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi everyone! Just a few words of thanks to you all for your support and celebration with me! :) Catacap - yes it IS wonderful to have achieved this first month! It is necessary to reach the year and the life without smoking! ;) I'm preety proud of myself but specially I'm glad for the strenght I feel this time to keep doing this and don't give up to the cravings that sometimes come! :)I want to see thos numbers raise and raise like crazy! ;) Carlos Alberto - BOLIVIA! Muy bien! y q tal tu pa�s? A mi me encantar�a conocerlo! :) Thanks for your support and good look for this journey! Be strong and focus! Like you, I've tried to quit many times.. Once I've stoped for 1 year and then I decided to have one week of fun in holyday and smoke just that week because I though that after a year without smoking I could control it... I've discovered that when you're an addict you don't control it! So I've started smoking again and after that it has been hard. sometimes I quit for 1 week other for one or two months but then it it so hard and every stress or somthing is an excuse to keep smoking... So now I've decided to do it and to keep it this way! day by day step at a step! And amazingly I've been doing it and I still want to do it! :) So good luck and trust your self, Carlos! :) keep posting and connected to this site and watch your numbers raise! :) Brinat - thanks for your support and good luck to you!! 10 WONDERFUL days to you huh? :) CONGRATS! :) Sullydog - COOL! You're almost catching me!!! :) So you've quited in my love birthday! Been blessed with such a strong date I bet you'll do it like I'm doing! So let's keep connected!! Want to be my quit buddy? Sparky - Poor cat! eheheh ;) Many many Thanks! :) Unhooked - thanks for the support! alohakeia - I'm rewarding myself and enjoying every second! :) Thanks! tammatt - Yes it does feel GREAT! :) It's good to keep telling to the friends: I don't smoke anymore and feel it strong in me and with the confidence that it will continue this way! :) Good luck and congratulations for your 4 days! You're going through hell week! :) Anna - I am! :) Thanks very much! :) Lamplighter - Yes I feel great and although I feel the streght and the will to continue I know the next months will be decisive in my quit! That's when I'm building my routine without smoking! By now I'm still semi-working... And still have some vacations ahead but after that the work and university ill hit me with all the stress and routine and everything so I Know that'll be the decisive and hard part! But I'm confident and alert to it! :) And looking forward to pass all that and little by little become a non-smoker! :) Thanks everyone for your support and celebration with me! :) good luck and be strong! :) Many many many big kisses from sunny Portugal! :) Cat [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]8/6/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 31 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 620 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �93.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 58 [B]Seconds:[/B] 6
16 years ago 0 1040 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Good for you, Catrafusa!! I remember when I hit my first month and how GOOD that felt! Well, I hope you feel every bit as good... and just know, there's a LOT of "feeling good" in your future! It'll be trying for a while yet, but stay with it and there will be many times when it just feels great to be alive and to be achieving your goals! Little by little... you'll be become the non-smoker that you were always intended to be. You'll have your life back!! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/6/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 183 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,575 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1,692.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 29 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 55 [B]Seconds:[/B] 22
16 years ago 0 2417 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Celebrate well! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/8/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 240 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,600 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1,008.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 22 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 4 [B]Seconds:[/B] 35
16 years ago 0 177 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
wonderful! doesn't it feel great :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]9/1/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 4 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 60 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $36.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 35 [B]Seconds:[/B] 33
  • Quit Meter

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 0 Hours: 0

Minutes: 0 Seconds: 0

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

16 years ago 0 3207 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
That is awesome, catrafusa!!! You are doing so well!!! Please reward yourself :) -aloha [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/22/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 167 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 6,680 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1,135.60 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 23 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 18 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
16 years ago 0 3541 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
WOOHOO!! Catrafusa, WTG!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/13/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 115 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,300 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1,265.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 11 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 54 [B]Seconds:[/B] 52
16 years ago 0 3307 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrats on 30 days, outstanding!!! Keep the Quit Sparky [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]4/30/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 128 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,280 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $384.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 17 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 16 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0

Reading this thread: