Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,528 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

100 FREAKIN"GORGEOUS DAYS!

16 years ago 0 3207 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
...Wandering in sleep-eyed....... Come on unhooked!!!! Let's go for a swim!!! Let's ride those absolutely freakin gorgeous waves! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/22/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 152 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 6,080 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1,033.60 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 21 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 13 [B]Seconds:[/B] 26
16 years ago 0 1000 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Unhooked, I will be by after work. Set me up for a nice massage and a Pina Colada. Looks like you are having the party you deserve and worked so hard for. See ya later :p [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/21/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 153 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,060 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $994.50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 21 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 43 [B]Seconds:[/B] 21
16 years ago 0 3541 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Awww, Phil & stickin, 2 of my favourite people! I was so hoping you would both stop by. You both have to take your share of the credit for my 100 days. Phil for those late nights early on when I couldn't sleep & you were always here. stickin for your impeccably-timed, straight-up, no bs posts that spoke to me so often. Love you both & thanks so much for everything! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/13/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 100 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,000 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1,100.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 27 [B]Seconds:[/B] 40
16 years ago 0 1985 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulation Unhooked! Here, here a truly remarkable feat. Time to celebrate, and reflect on this great achievement; it comes but once. It is a very good day indeed, a very fine day. Stickin To It [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/22/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 576 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 10,368 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $3,168.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 105 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 51 [B]Seconds:[/B] 15
16 years ago 0 3908 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
One word MMMMMWWWWAAAA!!!!! me xxx [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]8/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 378 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 8,316 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �1,984.50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 73 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 5 [B]Seconds:[/B] 36
sullydog, thanks for stopping in, you will do it too & I will come to your party! Take my hand & make that deal with me! Freemom, oh yes, pina colada's are a wonderful idea! Just hand the mix off to Sven & Jorge, they can take care of it! See you later! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/13/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 100 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,000 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1,100.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 24 [B]Seconds:[/B] 14
16 years ago 0 816 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
awesome 100 days great, fabulous, fantastic,yipeee and everything else. Really congradulations it is not a easier thing to do. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]8/8/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 13 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 169 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $65.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 19 [B]Seconds:[/B] 58
16 years ago 0 848 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wooo Hoooo Unhooked! You make it to the beach! I'm going to try to stop by the party later! I've got some pina colada mix I can bring! (we can make it non-alcoholic for those who don't drink so they won't miss out on the fun!) Congrats and PARTY! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/29/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 145 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,740 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $591.60 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 13 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 17 [B]Seconds:[/B] 24
  • Quit Meter

$119,554.99

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6402 Hours: 4

Minutes: 41 Seconds: 15

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

OK, I'm, going to get serious here for a minute but just for a minute and then I want to hear the NRT's belting out "Whiskey Drinkin' Woman". As Penitent said, when I came here, I was not very confident in my quit or in the whole idea of belonging to a support group. I thought it was weak and wimpy and overkill for smoking. In fact, I even posted once, "come on, people, we're smokers, not smackheads". I was worried that people I knew would find out & laugh at me for not being strong enough to quit on my own. I was worried that I wouldn't fit in because I'm not a cuddly, nurturing kind of person. I joined anyway because I desperately wanted to quit and support was the only thing I hadn't tried yet. This site has absolutely been the single biggest reason for my staying quit. When I slipped early on, I found nothing but understanding, support and encouragement. When I have had doubts and posted for help, as hard as that was for me, I have always had my 5 replies and they have always been exactly what I needed. I have felt from the first day, when Bear's big paw grabbed me & swept me in close, that I am accepted, protected and loved here. It's safe and feeling safe (if I'm honest, for the first time ever) allowed me to acknowledge that I am an addict, just like any smackhead and that there is no shame in that. That the only thing that matters is getting out from under it. The opportunity to help others has meant a lot to me and has really helped in my quit, too, in so many ways. It helps to know that other people have similar doubts and weaknesses and get through them, it helps enormously to see people like blue cloud and Imaquitter with such amazing attitudes. I can't let those people down. And of course, I have made some of the best friends I have ever had, here. Some of you know who you are. Some of you have no idea how you have lifted me up, given me hope and confidence and determination to keep going and keep giving. Newbies & lurkers, give this site all you can and you wil get back so much more!!! No, NRT'S, let's ROCK 'N ROLL!!! Bear, dance? [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/13/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 100 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,000 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1,100.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 21 [B]Seconds:[/B] 24
16 years ago 0 363 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrats Unhooked!! 100 days is AWESOME! My Mileage Smoke-Free Days: 80 Cigarettes Not Smoked: 3,864 Amount Saved: $768.00 Life Gained: Days: 11 Hrs: 16 Mins: 0 Seconds: 16
  • Quit Meter

$37,619.40

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 989 Hours: 10

Minutes: 28 Seconds: 6

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Reading this thread: