Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,529 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou

100 FREAKIN"GORGEOUS DAYS!

16 years ago 0 1160 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
You guys do know how to party !! I've been trying to pack for the cruise ship all day.I catch the ship on Thursday but I've had to keep checking on all of you. Unhooked has run around so much today I'm tired just watching. I do hope Bear found his thong!! Friends among friends all having fun without a smoke. This life is like a dream. See you all soon. Sue you and John keep the party goin' and make sure everyone makes it to the treehouse. I do wish I had stopped smoking earlier and I would already be there.~~ See you miss alot when you smoke.~~ [color=blue]BLUE CLOUD[/color] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]7/4/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 48 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 960 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $192.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 41 [B]Seconds:[/B] 39
16 years ago 0 3541 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
LMAO!! You guys are awesome, every single freakin' gorgeous one of you! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/13/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 100 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,000 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1,100.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 6 [B]Seconds:[/B] 57
16 years ago 0 1356 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Unhooked, I have been here since this morning waiting for you!! I have no idea why you didn't see me. :D [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/3/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 110 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,100 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $192.50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 33 [B]Seconds:[/B] 32
Hey, Sue, glad you could make it. Your husband was around here a minute ago, he maybe went to the treehouse. **Audrey, keep those 2 off the balcony, eh**** What, oh nothing Sue, just wondering what you & John had planned. Maybe it's none of my business but it's my party & I'll pry if I want to!! HA! I kill me!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/13/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 100 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,000 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1,100.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 6 [B]Seconds:[/B] 32
16 years ago 0 911 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I love u guys! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/16/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 217 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,340 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $607.60 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 21 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 46 [B]Seconds:[/B] 3
16 years ago 0 1356 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hey beach buddies!! I am so happy to be on this beach with y'all, it is like our own little Gilligans Island, but it is the SSC smoke free island. We have the lovely nekkid Unhooked, Cookie eating Sparky, the loving Lainey, Fact finding encouraging Mercy, the Wise Duffis and his Duffims, Neighhhhhhhhborly Mr. Ed, Rowdy Bear, me and Audrey we are taking care of the procurement of provisions - so if you need anything just submit a requisition k? My handsome honey John is here still boycotting the dress code ;p Let's see, hey Anna, Kita, Blue Cloud, Kev, Phil, Lynne, Pete, Joe are y'all still partying with the band? Better watch it I see Josie and Casey coming your way - ;p don't worry they are real nice and probably just want to help you focus on the task at hand. wooooooohooooooooooo there goes Unhooked again with Sven. Is that Aloha and Penguin with her??? We are just one big happy supportive family, together we can accomplish more than we can alone. I am proud of you my friend and know I am in excellent company with my island friends. Sue all written with total humor ;p anyone not mentioned specifically was probably up to no good and not visible at the time or a result of my perpetually failing memory ;p [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/3/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 110 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,100 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $192.50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 32 [B]Seconds:[/B] 34
Hah! Audrey!! Nothing doing, you're just trying to whittle down the competition for Sven & Jorge! I'm staying right here with the music & the sand & the Sven & the Jorge. Go get yourself a pina colada & sit with me! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/13/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 100 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,000 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1,100.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 5 [B]Seconds:[/B] 23
And you rest your little tootie my 100 day friend, it's been a long day for you! There's a comfy, clean bed in the treehouse waiting for you with champagne on ice with plenty of glasses on the nightstand. Plenty of us old quit buds to cheers you to bed! Night sweetie :) (I'll probably get whipped for this) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/16/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 217 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,340 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $607.60 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 21 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 44 [B]Seconds:[/B] 5
And you rest your little tootie my 100 day friend, it's been a long day for you! There's a comfy, clean bed in the treehouse waiting for you with champagne on ice with plenty of glasses on the nightstand. Plenty of us old quit buds to cheers you to bed! Night sweetie :) (I'll probably get whipped for this) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/16/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 217 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,340 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $607.60 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 21 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 44 [B]Seconds:[/B] 5
boxerfan! So nice to see you. I am proud, thanks, & proud of all my quit buddies that helped me get here. Bear is stil around somewhere, Kita. He disappeared into one of the massage tents with the maseusse, Bionka. We'll assume he still has the thong! Can I get a pina colada, please? Ah well, Brad couldn't keep up with me anyway, I have so much energy now, I'd need 2 of him! Sure, Anna, Beach Boys music is always fun! I think you migh be going back before my time with the rest of those guys though. :8|: Catrafusa! Thanks for stopping in. It's always nice to have newbies in the tree house. You will ge to 100 days, too. All you have to do is what you're already doing! John, buddy. Thanks fo the message from Hef. He's been harrassing me for days now, says the grotto isn't the same without me. Guess I better call the old guy. Everybody, have a drink, relax on the beach, go for a swim, or go up into the treehouse. There's movies up there if you want. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/13/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 100 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,000 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1,100.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 55

Reading this thread: