Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,534 Members

Please welcome our newest members: BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima

March Mellowville!!!

16 years ago 0 3875 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Glad to hear you're doing good. Must have been a full moon or something omenous on the weekend, as a couple of mates fell. A reminder to keep on your toes I guess. I feel good, am keeping the thought in mind that I have quit so many times that I don't ever want to start over again. Saturday, yes we have a rash coming up. Someone hits the beach almost every day now! Then we have a have a huge beach party once we have all arrived! Stay tuned....get the cannon ready......... :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 114 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,850 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1,202.70 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 14 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 40 [B]Seconds:[/B] 14
16 years ago 0 1148 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I'm doing great Lainey, thank you for asking. I hope you are doing at least equally well. My trip reinforced my confidence in myself and my quit. I really feel bullet proof right now though I'll be careful not to drop my guard. I do like the beach! I'm sorry to hear your having to endure the rain for so long. We would appreciate it if you would share some of that with us as our total rainfall is somewhat disappointing this year (if you would be so kind). Oh, Saturday is when Aloha joins us on the beach. Second generation, that's so great! I would tell you how I compare with that if I knew for sure. My father's side is pretty easy to trace but my mother's is a little tricky and there's Canadian in there too. Her home town is in northern New York about 20 miles from the longest undefended border in the world. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/15/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 104 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,080 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $436.80 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 2 [B]Seconds:[/B] 47
Hi Tom! How are you doing? Forecast is for sunny & warmer! Which is good because its been rainy since Sunday. What happens Saturday? Yup, I am a second generation Canadian! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 114 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,850 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1,202.70 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 13 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 48 [B]Seconds:[/B] 7
Does anyone know the weather forcast for the beach on Saturday? I'm hoping it's a beauty. Hello Aloha and Lainey!!! Aloha, great news that the first NOPE balloon has ascended, Liberty 1 (sorry, couldn't resist that one). Has anyone heard from Newme? Does she know how to navigate that thing to the ship? I hear it has a lot to do with the wind direction, where you actually end up. I've been watching for her... Lainey, my "Canadian like the beer" quit buddy. I've never read a response that equals that; that's great! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/15/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 104 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,080 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $436.80 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 2 [B]Seconds:[/B] 3
16 years ago 0 3207 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
ok, Kita got a positive from one of the mods, so i took the liberty of launching the first NOPE balloon for newme's 30 days -aloha [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/22/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 96 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,840 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $652.80 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 13 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 50 [B]Seconds:[/B] 26
Nope, Sorry Gen, Lainey is what my Grandpa used to call me when he was alive. My real name is Elaine. Not a speck of Scottish in me either. I am as Canadian as the beer! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 113 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,825 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1,192.15 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 13 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 52 [B]Seconds:[/B] 49
16 years ago 0 1056 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Excuse me Lainey. Chatting to a friend today who said she knows someone called Lainey. Says she's Scottish. Is it a Scottish name? Sorry - bit off thread - just wondered cos I am Scottish. Gen [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/28/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 90 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,440 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �450.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 11 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 31 [B]Seconds:[/B] 27
Hello fellow March Mellows, The 30 day milestone is such a great idea. 50 days to the first milestone seemed like forever especially when the days were already seeming to last forever. I think 30 days is right for the first milestone, that puts it in sight and adds some light a little closer in the tunnel. Great stuff! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/15/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 102 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,040 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $428.40 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 30 [B]Seconds:[/B] 56
16 years ago 0 1000 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Okay Lainey and all fellow March Mellows, I posted a thread Milestones and asked the mods for their approval listing the additional milestones we added. Lets hope they approve so the first NOPE Balloon can take off. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/21/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 96 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,920 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $624.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 13 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 29 [B]Seconds:[/B] 33
Ok so we have the following: Check it out! If we are ready Kita, you could announce it as the Milestones on a separate thread! I think the Mods are OK with it from their comments in this thread! 30 Days the Champagne Hot Air NOPE Balloon Ride 50 Days the Magic Ship Cruise 100 Days Trip to Century Beach II 181 Days The VIP Tuscany Villa 250 Days Four Season Resort 366 Days...... to come :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 112 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,800 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1,181.60 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 13 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 11 [B]Seconds:[/B] 57

Reading this thread: