Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,503 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Ww12, Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr

March Quitters!

16 years ago 0 710 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Tom, Ohau friend! small world huh? Do you know how to hula? could join aloha and myself for the entertainment for our party?????? We will put you in the middle, come on don't be shy, we can teach you, Ok? hugs and prayes, Bobbi [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/27/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 56 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,680 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $140.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 49 [B]Seconds:[/B] 1
Aloha, Yes do you know Lovely Hula Hands, and Little Grass Shack? those two I remember the best! When I lived ther we used o to to Halleva every summer stay in a cabin for a mo. went to wakiki alot also, my father was in the army, stationed at scofield bks. oh yes those were the very good old days, sometimes when I crave just go sit in a chair close my eyes and dream of the good old days in Ohau, You have brought back great memories, thanks! Ok now lets get started practicing, Lovely Hula Hands, come on come on follow me, lets do this together, lol lol he guys we are haveing a great time, and you will to when you see us hula, lol hugs and prayers, Bobbi :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/27/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 56 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,680 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $140.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 47 [B]Seconds:[/B] 47
16 years ago 0 3541 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi, March Mellows. You guys have quite a bash in the works. We'll have our name decided on by then. You are all invited to our tree house! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/13/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 8 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 160 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $88.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 25 [B]Seconds:[/B] 29
16 years ago 0 3207 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Looks like the party's shaping up! Watch out all you Century Beach folks..here come the March Mellows! I wouldn't doubt if a few of the beach folk make it out to the ship for our party! Of course all the April Ash-kickers and May whatever name they decided ons are invited. Bobbi I'm on the windward side of Oahu. Oh yes, things have changed quite a bit from then...but the mountains, ocean, and people are still beautiful. Sure, let's hula together..any song in particular? And sure, I'll bring the poi and km chee. Tom? any requests? -aloha [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/22/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 60 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,400 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $408.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 35 [B]Seconds:[/B] 13
16 years ago 0 3875 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Really??? If you really would than I am sure that Danielle or Josie will be able to give you the keys to the Yacht! Are you sure? :) I am not sure exactly how much work is involved, but don't want to impose it on you .... [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 77 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,925 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $812.35 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 57 [B]Seconds:[/B] 35
16 years ago 0 1148 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Bless your heart Lainey, I'd take a job like that in a New York minute. Captain of a yaht hardly seems like a job. Tom [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/15/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 67 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,340 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $281.40 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 7 [B]Seconds:[/B] 29
16 years ago 0 1148 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I too once lived on Oahu, Ewa Beach. Campbell High School and all that. Before that was Guam and I could go on but I won't. I believe disco was big then, in fact I know it was. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/15/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 67 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,340 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $281.40 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 5 [B]Seconds:[/B] 26
Hey Lainey, I would like to do the hula, also alittle rusty and I want Aloha to join me, will you Aloha? we can pratice here on the ship, will meet you at 6:00 p.m. in the ballroom to pratice, ok? we can do it and we will be good! lol Also Aloha I live there way back in the day...... 1945-1951, age 4-10, and do still remember it as if yesterday, my parent's have home movies of when we were there. But I do know I would not know it now, have friends who have been there since me and took pictures and wow! I lived on Oahu, the best years of my childhood. What island do you live on? Oh yes would you please bring some poi I love it and kimche haven't had that since I lived there, oh what luau's over there nothing like the food! oh yes I am a very young 65, retired and loving it! Can't wait for the party! hugs and prayers, Bobbi from Indiana :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/27/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 55 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,650 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $137.50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 16 [B]Seconds:[/B] 19
Hey Tom, I am in here on the dance floor with my margeritta practing the hula for the party the end of the mo. The cruise ship is beautiful! and I am having a blast! oh I am so glad we all made it this far and on our way to the beach! rah rah rah for us the Mighty March Mellows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hugs and prayers, Bobbi [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/27/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 55 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,650 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $137.50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 13 [B]Seconds:[/B] 56
16 years ago 0 3875 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hang on to that picture Tom, that's exactly the type of thing we need for the party! And hey, what a great decription of us all coolin ours heels on the yacht! ( I have a liking for that hot tub!) Anyway, Danielle, as far as I can tell everyone of us is lovin' it! PSST........... (BY the way Tom, SSC is looking for a new captain for the yaht.....you up for the position???) :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 76 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,900 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $801.80 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 56 [B]Seconds:[/B] 54

Reading this thread: