Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,502 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA

March Quitters!

16 years ago 0 3875 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I meant there aren't as many folks on site on weekends since spring has come. OK then. I will check back later, have company coming today so, oh oh, someone has to make horsderves and clean house. :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 82 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,050 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $865.10 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 20 [B]Seconds:[/B] 8
March Mellows, we have about four days left to the Hawaii party. So check in when you have time and let us know if you are going to be around. Dates, should we go three or four days, 30th - 3rd??? There aren';t a lot of folks on here since spring so if we run it longer we'll catch more folks. Setting, Hawii, volunteers March Mellows put your imaginations to work, lets rock the SSC! Also, please check the Ship (March Mellow Cruises) Tom has done an outstanding job and has some interesting things going on there! Check it out! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 82 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,050 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $865.10 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 19 [B]Seconds:[/B] 42
16 years ago 0 710 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Guys! Boy our party is sure close now and I can't wait, I think Aloha, Tom and myself have mastered the hula, do ya think so????? oh well if not everyone will behaving such a great time no one will notice. wh is roasting the pig? has anyone ecept Aloha and myself tasted poi? we also need a coconut cake, lots of pineapple's, mangoes, papayas, I will bring the cake. lets here what all are bringing? hugs and prayers, Bobbi [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/27/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 58 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,740 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $145.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 24 [B]Seconds:[/B] 22
16 years ago 0 1148 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank you Lainey, I won't let you down. The new thread is in. Tom [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/15/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 70 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,400 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $294.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 11 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 34 [B]Seconds:[/B] 21
So Tom, as new Captain of the Magic Ship, you can should start a new thread and then you can declare any day you want...the Captain does that all the time... I can't remember who the first mate is, I think Lady Cigevictor?? I guess who ever it is will report for duty as soon as you open a thread! I will help you, of course. :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 79 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,975 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $833.45 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 15 [B]Seconds:[/B] 50
16 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome to the new captain! Keep the ship on the smoking cessation path and support is always well received :) Josie
One thing we need is a declared holiday. We just happen to have Memorial Day in the US here in just under a week. I think this is perfect. Let's honor our service heros past and present. Some gave it all and others will so we can be free. It's an amazing gift it would not be right for us to waste it. Smoking devalues that gift and I think we all know that life is something to cherish and celebrate. Let's pray then let's party! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/15/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 69 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,380 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $289.80 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 11 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 37 [B]Seconds:[/B] 41
SO Mods, we have a new captain for the Magic Ship! Tom has agreed to be the new Captain, so what does he have to do???????? :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 78 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,950 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $822.90 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 16 [B]Seconds:[/B] 43
16 years ago 0 149 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Gang, I'm back from Florida just in time for the party. Tom you mentioned Guam, that's where my son & wife vacationed this year. Scuba-diving in the South Pacific. I'm ready to party....eat,drink & be merry. Love to dance. Congrats to all my Fellow March Mellows, see you at the party. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/15/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 68 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,040 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $238.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 1 [B]Seconds:[/B] 52
Bobbi and Alohakeia, I'd love to join you two for a hula and I will need a lot of help. I realize the hula is interpretive expression but please don't try to interpret anything I do out there. It probably won't translate into anything. With all the great musical choices we could start with Copacabana just to help set an island mood. Of all the things you can miss about Oahu, I miss Hanauma Bay. Snorkleing is something I used to do a lot of and there are precious few better places on Earth to snorkle than Hanauma Bay. Yes Lainey, of course I'll take the keys. Does it come with a full tank of gas? Tom [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/15/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 68 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,360 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $285.60 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 46 [B]Seconds:[/B] 35

Reading this thread: