Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,503 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Ww12, Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr

March Quitters!

16 years ago 0 710 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hula dancers will be Bobbi, Aloha and Tom he agreed to hula with us, we have been teaching him on the cruise ship in the ballroom he has learned pretty good to, wonder if he realizes he also has to wear a grass skirt????? do you Tom? to late to back out now. lol Yes Lainey lets party tomorrow through June 1st. I can't wait, I also have several cd's with hawaiian music so will bring them for the dj. See you all tomorrow eve. hugs and prayers, Bobbi [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/27/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 63 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,890 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $157.50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 8 [B]Seconds:[/B] 51
16 years ago 0 948 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Ok Lainey Ice, you have it!! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/1/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 89 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,225 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $445.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 24 [B]Seconds:[/B] 57
16 years ago 0 3875 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
OK, So far I have Aloha on entertainment with Bobbi, plus Aloha is bringing us some special authentic hawian dishes. I got PRB for DJ, and FreeMom to help there. Boxerfan left us some sweet treats before she left for Vegas. I have Tom, in charge of the Cruise, (Tom Cruise, of course!) I have Lamplighter as a bartender. (Is that OK with you LL?) Angellcapp, can you bring the ice? Iwannabefree can you bring those big go cups? (We want big drinks - they're E-drinks anyway) Dupe & Stacey, can you guys bring Canadian Beer (Sorry its just better than the rest!) Kaycee, Kita, how about you bring the grass skirts for everyone! Mlk, Rosiesfriend, Mac, can you guys think of anything missed? You could check with the caterer on what else is coming. We need to set what time to open up. Any ideas? Lets do it Mellows! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 85 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,125 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $896.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 15 [B]Seconds:[/B] 32
16 years ago 0 231 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I'll be happy to DJ ! Here is a Jimmy Buffett classic which is not only appropriate for a cruise but describes what we have all been going through to one degree or another :) I took off for a weekend last month Just to try and recall the whole year. All of the faces and all of the places, wonderin' where they all disappeared. I didn't ponder the question too long; I was hungry and went out for a bite. Ran into a chum with a bottle of rum, and we wound up drinkin' all night. It's those changes in latitudes, changes in attitudes nothing remains quite the same. With all of our running and all of our cunning, If we couldn't laugh, we would all go insane. [Chorus:] These changes in latitudes, changes in attitudes, Nothing remains quite the same. Through all of the islands and all of the highlands, If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane Reading departure signs in some big airport Reminds me of the places I've been. Visions of good times that brought so much pleasure Makes me want to go back again. If it suddenly ended tomorrow, I could somehow adjust to the fall. Good times and riches and son of a *****es, I've seen more than I can recall [Chorus] I think about Paris when I'm high on red wine, I wish I could jump on a plane. And so many nights I just dream of the ocean. God, I wish I was sailin' again. Oh, yesterdays are over my shoulder, So I can't look back for too long. There's just too much to see waiting in front of me, and I know that I just can't go wrong with these... [Chorus] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/12/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 78 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,340 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $351.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 14 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 11 [B]Seconds:[/B] 51
16 years ago 0 3207 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
That would be luau, Lainey And personally, I'd like the Caribbean...never been there Ok, I am on hula/entertainment committee. I'm hoping PRB will be in charge of dj'ing I'm bringing the Hawaiian specialties - poi,shashimi, kim chee Just letting you know..I am always way behind everyone. If it's noon there I'm probably not up yet, if it is dinner time, it is only noon here. Most likely I will see you all in the morning....before I go to bed...lol -aloha [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/22/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 68 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,720 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $462.40 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 48 [B]Seconds:[/B] 52
16 years ago 0 3875 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
OK March Mellows, we got some planning to do here. Party starts Wednesday, what time??? We'll start a new thread. How long do we run it? Probably more than one day so everyone can get a chance to come on, should we go to June 1st? (3 days?) Aloha, what is the proper spelling of Lu-owe??? (I am a decnt speller but lousy typist.) Who's bringing what??? Whose doing what??? Hula dancers Bobbi? Am preparing the list, we have actually grown since our last party. Seeing that we are all on the ship, we could just cruise on over to Hawii! What say you guys! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 85 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,125 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $896.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 2
16 years ago 0 3541 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
LMAO, Cap'n Tom. You're kilin me! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/13/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 15 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 300 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $165.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 13 [B]Seconds:[/B] 47
16 years ago 0 1148 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Okay Unhooked, I'll park it. It's just that...well...it scares the animals for miles when I set the alarm. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/15/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 74 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,480 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $310.80 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 12 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 31 [B]Seconds:[/B] 20
16 years ago 0 175 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Great to have you here, Bobbi. I know you've been having a hard time so just relax with us for awhile, enjoy the fresh air & do whatever makes you feel better. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/13/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 15 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 300 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $165.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 40 [B]Seconds:[/B] 51
  • Quit Meter

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 0 Hours: 0

Minutes: 0 Seconds: 0

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

16 years ago 0 710 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey I found the Tree House Unhooked, and guess what I am so wired and healthy I took a running jump and ended up at almost the top of the tree, man I am good! lol lol hugs and prayers. Bobbi [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/27/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 62 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,860 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $155.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 27

Reading this thread: