Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,645 Members

Please welcome our newest members: ASHAINE, EFAJARDO, MMAGTARAYO, JARCA, JCONOPIO

We're here, and we're FEB-U-LOUS!!!

17 years ago 0 5009 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
... all the best people quit in February Mr Ed ;p [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/13/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 435 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 13,060 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �3262.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 70 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 45 [B]Seconds:[/B] 36
17 years ago 0 79 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Funny how my big sis was always my role model for everything, yet for this one, she took the lead from us. Guess I better stop talking trash about her now, in case she decides to stop by LOL! MomMom, stop beating yourself up about being the reason we ever picked up a cigarette. Ultimately, we made the decision our own selves, for whatever crazy reason (probably peer pressure). Let it go... Anyway, I don't know that I foresee my big sister coming here. Something about seeking support from strangers just doesn't seem to be her thing. But we love her anyway. Ok, will stop by again soon. Take care people! ~Carolyn [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/22/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 61 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 918 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $274.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 32 [B]Seconds:[/B] 40
17 years ago 0 932 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[font=Century Gothic]MomMom, This is GREAT News!! I know you're so, so Happy and Proud. I hope your daughter will visit the site. I know she'll offer a lot to us and she'll receive a lot of support. Congratulations!! Hugs, Tutti[/font] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/18/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 64 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,918 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $229.76 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 46 [B]Seconds:[/B] 44
17 years ago 0 969 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[size=4]Gooooood News![/size] For those of you who haven't already figured it out, Nurse29 is my daughter. Now I am proud to say that my other daughter has also quit smoking (as of last Saturday). I hope she will also make an occasional appearance on the site to benefit from all of the love and support and laughter we share. I am so proud of both girls!!! Just had to share...I have never been a part of a total non-smoking family (ok, except for Nurse's hubby, and he is trying)! I know it was my fault that my girls started smoking, and I hope I have given them the inspiration to quit now...forever. Nursey...what do you think????? Luvs ya, babycakes...both of you! Mom [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/14/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 68 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,065 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $329.8 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 15 [B]Seconds:[/B] 32
17 years ago 0 97 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Tutti, It's not an echo, you're just getting used to hearing things without a cushion of smoke surrounding them :p Despite the bumps, it's better than the alternative. (I just need to be reminded, A LOT!) I'm on a new diet now, and so far I've gained 8 days of life. ;p [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/21/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 61 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,109 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $335.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 32 [B]Seconds:[/B] 15
Peeps? Hello? There's an echo in here. :8o: [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/18/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 64 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,908 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $229.76 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 15 [B]Seconds:[/B] 47
I hope everyone is doing great this morning. I hope we're passed those rough patches....at least for a while. I'm still hanging in and feeling better today.....Still Smoke Free. ;) Changing, it's great to have you back. Missed ya!! :) Stay Strong, Tutti [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/18/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 64 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,899 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $229.76 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 47 [B]Seconds:[/B] 4
17 years ago 0 1155 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Everyone- I'm back! It was hard to be without internet access over the past few days - I missed all of you! I'm hanging in there. Sounds like a lot of us have had some tough days recently - but we're making it through! Let's make this a great smokeless week! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/24/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 58 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,043 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $377 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 52 [B]Seconds:[/B] 24
  • Quit Meter

$1,135,750.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5542 Hours: 11

Minutes: 24 Seconds: 54

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

MomMom, Do you think it would help with the cravings if you rearranged your deck furniture? You know, make it different in some way? That's what I had to do with my computer. It was a huge trigger for me. I had to rearrange the things on my desk, set a candle out where the ashtray use to be, sat out new pictures of my family, sat out a candy jar, and even started sitting my tea on the right hand side instead of the left where I normally sat it. Can you carry a boom box out on the deck and listen to some tunes? Maybe a new set of wind chimes? I can come up there and tie you into the lawn chair until the cravings pass. Would that work? :eg: I aim to please!! LMAO Hugs, Tutti PS This 60 Day rough spot really sucks. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/18/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 63 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,863 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $226.17 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 42 [B]Seconds:[/B] 40
17 years ago 0 969 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
The spring weather and sitting on the deck with a refreshing glass of fresh brewed iced tea (with raspberry flavors) brought on a craving. I had to get up and move around a little bit, and still don't think I could sit for long...but I'll get there! We'll see how it goes tonight when I put a couple of big, juicy steaks on the grill... probably more thoughts of smoking, but I'll get through them too. I am a non-smoker. Nance [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/14/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 67 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,026 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $324.95 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 4 [B]Seconds:[/B] 57

Reading this thread: