Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,503 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Ww12, Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr

Happy Birthday to me!

17 years ago 0 135 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations my fellow butterfly!! The longer you are quit, the more life you gain, remember? Age is just a number :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/9/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 15 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 235 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $112.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 48 [B]Seconds:[/B] 57
17 years ago 0 115 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
HApppppppy birthday to you!!!!!!!!!!!! Just think, you are adding up those days left and right, you will see many many more smoke free bdays! Happy birthday Dawn [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 12/31/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 24 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 445 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $108 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 45 [B]Seconds:[/B] 40
17 years ago 0 613 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Butterfly: Your SECOND smokefree birthday! Wow! How cool is that??!! Congratulations! Keep the faith (and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 108 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,348 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $864 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 14 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 12 [B]Seconds:[/B] 40
17 years ago 0 1150 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Happy Birthday. Sorry I'm so late in seeing this, but your gonna stay this age and smoke-free all year anyway, right? [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 12/29/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 29 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 294 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $145 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 3 [B]Seconds:[/B] 47
17 years ago 0 2670 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hapy birthday pam enjoy lynnexx [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/24/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 92 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,393 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �368 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 39 [B]Seconds:[/B] 33
  • Quit Meter

$113,520.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6490 Hours: 19

Minutes: 43 Seconds: 34

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 738 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Yahoooo! Happy Birthday to you! And you smell soooo good smoke free! Hope it was the BEST birthday ever! Denise [IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p300/DeeKaySss/CakeBigBird.jpg[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/17/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 10 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 324 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 20 [B]Seconds:[/B] 35
17 years ago 0 2631 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Happy Birthday Pam - You have lots of reasons to celebrate! Windy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 135 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,717 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $675 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 13 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 33 [B]Seconds:[/B] 12
17 years ago 0 1006 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Happy Birthday to our Pam! Big birthday hugs!!! Deli [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 177 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,663 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �531 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 14 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 26 [B]Seconds:[/B] 17
17 years ago 0 2830 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
My second smoke-free birthday! :) And this one is one of those dreaded "major" birthdays too! :8o: Not really wanting to be this old, but at least I'm celebrating it [size=4][color=red]SMOKE FREE!!![/SIZE][/COLOR] Crave the Quit! Pam [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/28/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 453 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 11,342 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1870.89 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 32 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 1 [B]Seconds:[/B] 29
17 years ago 0 2830 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank you everybody! I do apologize for being so late with my thank you's. Things have been very hectic with the ice storm, losing power for a week, starting school and celebrating my birthday. But I'm so glad to see that I still have an opportunity to say thank you to all of you! You've really made my umth birthday special. :) (OK, since it's posted many places that I quit when I was 28 and that was over a year ago, I'm sure that everyone can do the math... yes, I'm... gulp... 25 :) Although my driver's license says I'm 30... it's wrong!) PlatinumButterfly, we butterflies have to stick together, right? Thanks a lot. And yes, I hope to have many more birthdays (although from now on, I'm going backwards :) ) now that I don't smoke! :) Phillip, Thank you so much! You're so awesome too! :) Sunshine, it's so good to see you here these days! I've always enjoyed seeing your positive posts! Thanks for dropping by for this! :) Faithfreedom, thanks a lot. You sure do a lot around here and I'm so glad to see so many others taking over and helping out so much! You're a great inspiration to so many! Dawn, thank you so much. Yes, I hope to see many, many, many more birthdays! Stormy, you have such a wonderful voice! :) Thanks for the beautiful song! And happy birthday to you as well! Yes, I think having birthdays as a non-smoker are much different than other birthdays. I don't have that guilt of having said I would quit by such-and-such birthday and then not living up to it. I don't have that problem anymore! :) Casey, thanks, as always, for the support from you and the rest of the wonderful mods. :) Penguin, thanks a bunch! Look at you go! What a wonderful quit you have going! :) Lynn, thanks a bunch! :) Windy, thanks! :) Mc, my dahling! My b-day celebrations are currently still going on! :) I've gone out 5 nights in a row to celebrate with various friends, so yes, it has been a wonderful birthday. Thanks a bunch! :) Raine, thank you! :) Deli, thanks a bunch and huge hugs back! :) exhale, thanks! :) Mr. Ed, thank you! And thanks again for all you do around here! :) Katy, yes, I did survive the ice storm! I lost power for 1 week! :8o: but thankfully got it back a week ago. Some are still without power

Reading this thread: