Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,635 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RBARDAJE, CuppaJo, GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON

Haven't been here in a while but

17 years ago 0 2670 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hi there, congrats on making 2 months that is great! to lose 10lbs as well that is awesonme! keep up the ggood work lynnexx [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/24/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 25 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 377 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �100 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 50 [B]Seconds:[/B] 19
  • Quit Meter

$113,572.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6493 Hours: 19

Minutes: 20 Seconds: 58

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 738 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wow, you lost the 10 lbs I gained! I wondered where it came from... couldn't be the extra candy, sodas, french fries, and entire meals I've eaten, noooooooooooooo, not that! LOL Congratulations! You are certainly rewarding yourself well, and you are doing a wonderful job of kickin ash! Denise [IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p300/DeeKaySss/glitterparrot.gif[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/16/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 33 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 994 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $247.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 51 [B]Seconds:[/B] 20
17 years ago 0 99 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I meant 2 months :)
Today is my 2 month anniversary!! Not one cigarette, not one puff. Nothing!! I have to say ti feels longer than a month and I also have to admit, I still crave them every now and then. I guess I sort of crave it now which is why I thought to come back tonight and tell you all about my progress. I rewarded myself with a new winter jacket, 3 bras and a belly ring. I have also been on a diet and lost almost 10 lbs! I have been going to the gym every single day for 21 days I think. The weirdest thing is that recently I have begun to feel very poor cirulation on my legs. I never felt this when I was a smoker and now that I quit, I feel one the the things that is suppose to go away when you quit if you do have it. What gives? anyway... I have not forgotten about the people who offered me support and I wanted to say thank you. :) Oh and I don't know if you guys remember about my good friend who's baby died of SIDS, well she's pregnant again! she is very confused though and of course still devastated. I still think about her little one quite often. He reminds me so much of my son when he was young. well.. I wanted to thank you all again, and I hope I don't make myself a stranger. good lucxk to you all again!
Hey Windy, how you doing?!! Nice to see you're still here! and going strong too! good for you! Thanks for stopping by to say hello. :) Thanks to everyone and good luck. I am hoping to get soemtime off to sit and chat but things have been hectic. I wish you all the best in the meantime. Rock on!
17 years ago 0 2631 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey there Hope So good to see you! I thought we lost you....congratulations on 2 months...that is awesome...and the rewards sound like lots of fun. I wish your friend well...I'm sure that she has lots on her mind but it will be nice to have a baby to bring smiles back in her life. I'm still going strong too...but, you are right, there will always be times when those cravings hit. I just got back from my nephews' hockey games...it was so nice to be able to make it through 3 hours of hockey without craving....but then I had the urge to light up when I hit the car. I still haven't picked out my 2 month reward...think I might make a trip to Ikea for that one! Windy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 67 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,359 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $335 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 50 [B]Seconds:[/B] 49
17 years ago 0 589 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrats Hope, hope you have a great reward planned, two months is awesome! [IMG]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p6/sillyme12000/firework026.gif[/IMG]
17 years ago 0 1006 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi HopelessSmokless, Lovely to see that you're doing so well. Congratulations! Deli [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 111 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,667 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �333 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 39 [B]Seconds:[/B] 11
17 years ago 0 2838 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations! A belly ring? For real? I'm not sure if I can even find my navel! Oh, is that...yes, I believe it is! Who's into knitting? I've got enough lint to make a hat in there! LOL [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 72 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,644 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $576 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 54 [B]Seconds:[/B] 8
17 years ago 0 3368 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[IMG]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a17/Daniwiz/WowGreatJob0.gif[/IMG] It will continue to get easier and better. Keep up the great work. Congrats! Fondly, Free [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 190 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,720 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $760 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 56 [B]Seconds:[/B] 47
  • Quit Meter

$54,514.80

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5957 Hours: 12

Minutes: 28 Seconds: 46

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Reading this thread: